Alberto Aquilani (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
keep nodding all you want but the fact of the matter is that he is our sporting director, u can either sit here and whine like a little bitch or hope to god that Secco, after failing miserably last year, will improve.. We really have no choice cos Gigli doesnt have the balls to fire him so whats the harm in being a little positive
I don't whine like a bitch but am rather realistic just like many people here who think that secco sucks big time. Yeah we wish him all the luck but i know for sure that he's simply not good enough for juve thats a fact my friend but people like u live in a denial......And to say we have no choice is simply a dump arguement cause our managers have a choice but they're still optimistic just like some smart asses here.........

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
It's here too :

http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.995

Agreeing personal terms is possible,so this news may not be entirley false,but as it says,Roma dont want to sell him,which is also not entirely false.
Tuttosport are getting a bit ridicolous with Aquilani to Juve rumours.. All the transfer rumours regarding this issue are started by some bored journalists on his computer somewhere in a turin office, when in reality both clubs have confirmed that what little negotiation did happen stopped weeks ago

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
the longer this aquilani tranfer saga goes on, the more i don't want him at the club. he's a quality player, but he's going to cost us too much, probably more than xabi alonso.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
yea, i'm all for giving marchisio some major role like we did with nocerino last season. but a case can be made that alonso would help groom marchisio.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Are we comparing Aquilani with Marchisio here? If so I think they are to different type of players.
Not really.

I just wanted to see if Pierre fell in to any of the traps a lot of daft folk round here do.

He just about managed to avoid them. :tup:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Chiellini To Aquilani: Come To Juventus

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has revealed that he is trying to convince Alberto Aquilani to join the Old Lady. The Roma midfielder is a priority for the Old Lady but a move to Turin seems a long way off.

The left-back was superb for La Nazionale during Euro 2008 and he enjoyed a good season with the Bianconeri last term.

Chiellini is a good friend of Aquilani and he admits that he has been trying to persuade the youngster to join him in Turin.

The Roma player is a target for Juve but he is currently embroiled in contract talks with his current club.

“Myself and Aquilani have always played together from Italy youngsters to La Nazionale,” Chiellini told Sky Sport Italia.

“Our parents are also good friends and I have always spoken to Aquilani and I have told him to come to Turin.

“I spoke to him about the club and I told him that all is well here and that Turin is a good city.

“However, it’s down to him, he has to make the decision over his future.

“It’s not an easy situation for him as he grew up in Rome and he is attached to that environment.”

The Bianconeri are on standby and they are ready to pounce for the player if he fails to secure his future with the Giallorossi.

Juve are also interested in Liverpool’s Xabi Alonso and Inter’s Dejan Stankovic but so far talks for either player have stalled.

Salvatore Landolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)