Alberto Aquilani (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2:

So is being quite young and Italian not enough to make someone a top player anymore?

Amazing how all the anti-Aquilani folk have only appeared after his average performance v Spain.
I said Aquilani is overrated way before the Spain match and I still stand by my opinion.

He's wayyyyy overrated, not only on here, but also by people like Buffon.

Mar 28, 2007
Aquilani-Juve: doppio ok
10:19 del 28 giugno

Clamorose indiscrezioni sul colpaccio che può esultare il mercato. L'Ifil: sforzo extra solo per lui. Il giocatore: o la Roma o i bianconeri. Il club giallorosso continua a rinviare l'incontro per il rinnovo contrattuale e Aquilani alza il pressing sui Sensi come la Juve: con Buffon e Del Piero. La proprietà bianconera ha deciso: per un obiettivo così importante si può sforare il budget. Sarebbe la vittoria di Ranieri. (Tuttosport)

La Roma blinda i suoi gioiellini. Pronti i rinnovi fino al 2013 per De Rossi e Aquilani. La prossima settimana un nuovo incontro tra Pradè e i manager, poi le firme. Per entrambi ingaggio a salire: De Rossi partirà da 3,5 milioni, Aquilani da 2,5. Previsti anche premi di rendimento. (Corriere dello Sport)

the agnelli family want aquilani~

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I also believe that he is overrated, he is no world class material as of yet, but he is very close to that
and he will def reach that point soon if injuries dont halt his progress!
Being Italian, relatively young and playing along brilliant players, like Totti and De Rossi, makes him highly overrated though, all alone with Sissoko on his side wouldnt be able to solve all our problems and since he was a Roma fan since a kid, it will be really difficult to motivate him and make him give his best for us!
We cant expect him to make the difference at this very moment and we shouldnt pay a ridiculous sum to get another injury prone and under-determined player.

I think that he doesnt want to join us anyway and he uses our interest to make Roma offer him a better contract. We shouldnt let him to waste our time and mess with our transfer plans.
If our owners really want this transfer to happen, they should make a solid offer and force Roma to accept or decline it in a deadline!
I m sure that Roma would prefer to sell him abroad, if necessary, but if they find a victim to sell him in the Peninsula, where he is really overrated and overpriced, then they would be tempted...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i'm not too bothered about all this fuzz. i don't count with him coming to us. In the meantime, our interest could lower the price of xabi. And IF roma are willing to sell, we're there and ready.

To the overrated-subject: he is not a world-class player YET. everyone should have known that. His game against real was excellent, but no one should be rated because of one game. Just as we should make him that bad because of the spain-game. Fact is, in his generation he's one of the best midfielders italy has to offer, and he would fit our system perfectly. That's the reason i wouldn't mind him being with us. But it's clear that we can't and won't offer 20 millions for him. If we can get him, maybe for iaquinta plus money or something, then we're ready. If not, we'd at least helped him get a lot more $$$ and lowering the available cash roma would have for other players.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Aquilani-Juve: doppio ok
10:19 del 28 giugno

Clamorose indiscrezioni sul colpaccio che può esultare il mercato. L'Ifil: sforzo extra solo per lui. Il giocatore: o la Roma o i bianconeri. Il club giallorosso continua a rinviare l'incontro per il rinnovo contrattuale e Aquilani alza il pressing sui Sensi come la Juve: con Buffon e Del Piero. La proprietà bianconera ha deciso: per un obiettivo così importante si può sforare il budget. Sarebbe la vittoria di Ranieri. (Tuttosport)

La Roma blinda i suoi gioiellini. Pronti i rinnovi fino al 2013 per De Rossi e Aquilani. La prossima settimana un nuovo incontro tra Pradè e i manager, poi le firme. Per entrambi ingaggio a salire: De Rossi partirà da 3,5 milioni, Aquilani da 2,5. Previsti anche premi di rendimento. (Corriere dello Sport)

the agnelli family want aquilani~
I doubt it.. John & Lapo know absolutely nothing to do with football unlike they're grandfather

Durden

May 11, 2006
He has great potential no doubt about that, but we would have to pay to much to get him. I'd prefer closing the Xabi deal before another club gets in our way. And ffs sake could we please get rid off Secco! I'm shitting my pants every day because I fear we'll end up with Stank and nothing else...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
He has great potential no doubt about that, but we would have to pay to much to get him. I'd prefer closing the Xabi deal before another club gets in our way. And ffs sake could we please get rid off Secco! I'm shitting my pants every day because I fear we'll end up with Stank and nothing else...
Let Secco try to redeem himself before we all start rubbishing him again as their has been to certain proof that he A) tried to sell Giovinco and B) is trying to buy Stankovic

Durden

May 11, 2006
Let Secco try to redeem himself before we all start rubbishing him again as their has been to certain proof that he A) tried to sell Giovinco and B) is trying to buy Stankovic
I just don't think I'll ever trust this guy. I'm constantly nervous he'll fuck it up. Its like sitting next to a girl in car where she's doing the driving...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I just don't think I'll ever trust this guy. I'm constantly nervous he'll fuck it up. Its like sitting next to a girl in car where she's doing the driving...
I think every Juve fan feels that when it comes to Secco, whether or not he can change that is up to him but i'm willing to let him give it a go or a 'second chance' if you like

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
keep nodding all you want but the fact of the matter is that he is our sporting director, u can either sit here and whine like a little bitch or hope to god that Secco, after failing miserably last year, will improve.. We really have no choice cos Gigli doesnt have the balls to fire him so whats the harm in being a little positive

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
keep nodding all you want but the fact of the matter is that he is our sporting director, u can either sit here and whine like a little bitch or hope to god that Secco, after failing miserably last year, will improve.. We really have no choice cos Gigli doesnt have the balls to fire him so whats the harm in being a little positive
You simply don't on this forum.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
All we can do is protest, when we had a defender like Boumsong or Molinaro and a transfer "guru" like Secco, we cant just sit back and hope for the best.
Those guys will ruin our club if we let them, as fans we have the sacred obligation to protest on the stands with songs and, flags and written messages, sign petitions, threaten with boycott etc etc

By the day Secco was announced it was clear that he is clueless and wont be able to keep up, he has already damaged our club enough, we cant afford to lose millions to train him to become a better manager, he is not the last candidate in the world for this job, we ought not to accept this situation and doing this on public, in an internet forum, is the least we can do...:stuckup:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
All we can do is protest, when we had a defender like Boumsong or Molinaro and a transfer "guru" like Secco, we cant just sit back and hope for the best.
Those guys will ruin our club if we let them, as fans we have the sacred obligation to protest on the stands with songs and, flags and written messages, sign petitions, threaten with boycott etc etc

By the day Secco was announced it was clear that he is clueless and wont be able to keep up, he has already damaged our club enough, we cant affort to lose millions to train him to become a better managers, he is not the last candidate in the world for this job, we ought to accept this situation and doing this on public, in an internet forum, is the least we can do...:stuckup:
oh i know i completely agree, i've been one of his biggest critisizers & i think he is putting our club at risk not only in the short term but also the long term.. but i guess it just got to that point with me where all you can do is hope to god he'll get better cos IMO our current management are to impotent to sack him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)