Alberto Aquilani (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2007
I think Aquilani would be the best option, he's younger and theres the likelyhood he'll improve with time. He's quite technicall, and with a little time, he'll develop that Juve spirit. The only thing is that, everytime i look at him, i get the feeling he's going to dump us like Ibra anytime. That's just me.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think Aquilani would be the best option, he's younger and theres the likelyhood he'll improve with time. He's quite technicall, and with a little time, he'll develop that Juve spirit. The only thing is that, everytime i look at him, i get the feeling he's going to dump us like Ibra anytime. That's just me.
I don't see him coming here.......

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
just saw aquilani play for azzuri and he was good,didnt take too many risks but that understandable and he can really pass the ball,created 2nd goal and good vision

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
just saw aquilani play for azzuri and he was good,didnt take too many risks but that understandable and he can really pass the ball,created 2nd goal and good vision
he has a cannon of a shot. did you see his shot on goal? went well wide but he def gets some power behind it. Lets say we get him, if he is always putting shots on goal and make a mess of the keeper for trez/del/iaq/amaur will def be there to put the loose balls in the back of the net.

May 19, 2007
we can put Diego, Aquilani, Maxi R and Hamsik out of or mind this wont happen...

i think that maybe Palombo will join... hope not, hoping for Xabi for left back i think it will be Grosso that would be nice.
And our CB will be Stendardo for Marchionni, but i hope Zapata

CF Amauri
CM Palombo
LB Grosso
CB Stendardo

hopefully

CF Amauri
CM Xabi Alonso
LB Grosso
CB Zapata

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It seems that as long as Xabi may not join us, this guy seems the next option.
That's only true if Roma is willing to do business with us, which they might be, but only at their price, which is absolutely ridiculous for this player right now. They want more than 30 million Euros for Aquilani, so we'd probably have to offer close to 40 for the player. This kid isn't Zidane, he isn't Nedved, he isn't even Xabi Alonso. I don't want to spend what's left on our budget just for this kid who may or may not be worth the money in the long run.

Aquilani is good, but is he really 35 million Euro good? He hasn't proven that yet in my opinion. And frankly, it seems like he's overrated by people on this forum, which is not exactly a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)