Alberto Aquilani (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Aquilani isn't coming. Seriously why not just open a Paolo Maldini thread. He's a pure romatrista. He hates Juve.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=709267

24/05/2008 18:23
Calderon To Offer €30m For Aquilani?
Real Madrid are ready to offer Roma €30m for Alberto Aquilani according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

The midfield magician has been impressive for Roma this season and he raised a few eyebrows at the Bernabeu when he played against Los Merengues in the Champions League.

The Italian international has been linked with several clubs and recently the Giallorossi were reported to have turned down a €14m offer from Juventus.

The player himself had recently stated that he does not want to leave Roma but Calderon's cash may prove hard to resist.

Reports in Italy claim that Calderon is ready to try and tempt Roma with a mega money deal worth €30m for the brilliant playmaker.

It is likely that Roma will reject any potential offer from Real as the club are hoping to keep all their prized assets as they look to mount a serious assault in both Europe and in Serie A next season.

Calderon recently revealed that he had a €100m transfer kitty to spend. Real's primary target is Manchester United winger Ronaldo but if this fails then Aquilani will be their alternative.

Salvatore Landolina

That would be hilarious if that happens. 30 million :lol:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
when did buffon recommend aquilani?
just now
anyway, as sad as it is; i think aquilani remains an impossible target; First, i don't think roma will let go someone of the italian NT, then i don't think aquilani himself will ever join some other club, even less some other serie-a club

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
goal.com article :

Buffon: Let's Sign Aquilani

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon insists that his club should sign Roma's Alberto Aquilani.

The Bianconeri are keen on the midfielder but they recently had a €30m bid for the player rejected by the Giallorossi. Arsenal and Real Madrid have also set eyes on the Italian international.

Buffon is trying to push his side towards signing the young playmaker. The shot stopper is training with Aquilani as they prepare for the Euro 2008 with Italy and he has seen enough to advise Juve transfer guru Alessio Secco.

"I think that we should certainly sign Aquilani," said Buffon.

"We need to make some quality additions and he is one of the most promising young players in Serie A."

Juventus are currently in the process of bolstering their squad in light of their Champions League commitments next season.

Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has recently stated that the club's intentions would be to invest in youth and Aquilani certainly meets the bill.

If only it was that easy, i would love to sign Aquilani, but it won't happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)