Alberto Aquilani (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well when I was asking who is Nancy, I was damn serious as I saw millions of members asking you and it made me really confused as I didn't know who they were asking about. Then I just realized that it is Nancy Ajram you are talking about which made me glad and surprised as I haven't seen her before just heard her name.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
aaahh I see. And here I thought you were just messing with us by asking who she was :)

but it looks like the lines "is that Nancy is your avatar?" and "who the fuck is Nancy?" lines will not go away any time soon. New Juventuz fad?

Dec 26, 2004
Well when I was asking who is Nancy, I was damn serious as I saw millions of members asking you and it made me really confused as I didn't know who they were asking about. Then I just realized that it is Nancy Ajram you are talking about which made me glad and surprised as I haven't seen her before just heard her name.
Are you serious Jack, you have not seen Nancy before?

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Well, now that we have Amauri, Iaquinta is not needed anymore. Its kind of sad, cause Iaquinta showed alot of heart this season. I am all for a Iaquinta-Aquilani swap as Aquilani (2nd only to Del Piero) is my favourite player today.

Maybe they can do a Iaquinta/Palladino for Aquilani/Mancini swap :ultra: That to me seems way more fair for both teams. :scudetto:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well, now that we have Amauri, Iaquinta is not needed anymore. Its kind of sad, cause Iaquinta showed alot of heart this season. I am all for a Iaquinta-Aquilani swap as Aquilani (2nd only to Del Piero) is my favourite player today.

Maybe they can do a Iaquinta/Palladino for Aquilani/Mancini swap :ultra: That to me seems way more fair for both teams. :scudetto:
Do you want them to add Totti and De Rossi as well for Olivera and Boumsong?!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Aquilani: I'm 100 per cent Roma
Wednesday 21 May, 2008

Alberto Aquilani is “flattered” by reported interest from Arsenal, but he is completely dedicated to the Roma cause.

The gifted midfield starlet has become a pivotal figure for the Giallorossi and is seen as a foundation for the future of the club.

However, Aquilani’s agent Vincenzo Morabito claimed on Monday that Arsenal had opened talks for the 23-year-old.

“I can only say that I am flattered,” the Azzurri talent told the Corriere dello Sport.

“According to speculation I have already gone to two or three of the mentioned sides.

“But I have a deal at Roma until 2010. I am a part of this Giallorossi team and no other sides matter. Talk of a move makes no sense.”

Aquilani was named in Roberto Donadoni’s provisional 24-man squad for Euro 2008 yesterday and his value is currently estimated at around £15m.

Arsenal are looking to rebuild their midfield after the departure of Mathieu Flamini to Milan on a free transfer and may be preparing for the loss of Alexander Hleb, who has been widely linked with a move to Inter this summer.

Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)