Alberto Aquilani (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would still gamble on him, but he has a very good point there. Even after less then half a season, people here have been hyping him to be better then Montolivo, just now Aquilani, and even more ridicolous in Diego (real wtf), Lampard or Deco.

Like the look of Hamsik, but indeed people get carried away and dont judge or view it with much nuances (dont count in the difference of newly promoted team to top teams etc).

Do you know Marchiso has better Serie A rating then Hamsik? (shows Hamsik hasnt been as awesome as people like to think) Overall performances has been decent for Hamsik, but gets hyped to big heights.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I would still gamble on him, but he has a very good point there. Even after less then half a season, people here have been hyping him to be better then Montolivo, just now Aquilani, and even more ridicolous in Diego (real wtf), Lampard or Deco.

Like the look of Hamsik, but indeed people get carried away and dont judge or view it with much nuances (dont count in the difference of newly promoted team to top teams etc).

Do you know Marchiso has better Serie A rating then Hamsik? (shows Hamsik hasnt been as awesome as people like to think) Overall performances has been decent for Hamsik, but gets hyped to big heights.
theses overall performences are a joke.... look at these from juve ....

Player Ratings
According to Gazzetta

Buffon : 6,46 (26 Partite)
Belardi : 6,33 (4 Partite)
Birindelli : 5.92 (6 Partite)
Chiellini : 6,2 (22 Partite)
Andrade : 5,75 (4 Partite)
Legrottaglie: 6,18 (25 Partite)
Stendardo* :5,82 (14 Partite)
Grygera : 5,72 (17 Partite)
Zebina : 5,73 (13 Partite)
Molinaro : 5,98 (23 Partite)
Camoranesi : 6,36 (14 Partite)
Marchionni : 5,38 (7 Partite)
Nedved : 5,98 (23 Partite)
Nocerino : 5,82 (26 Partite)
Sissoko : 6,21 (8 Partite)
Salihamidzic : 6,03 (20 Partite)
Tiago :5,7 (14 Partite)
Zanetti :6,41 (23 Partite)
Del Piero :6,19 (28 Partite)
Iaquinta :6,31 (21 Partite)
Trezeguet :6,06 (27 Partite)
Palladino :5,81 (22 Partite)

so sali is better than nedved he....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its questionable to say the least (not only Neddie and sala), not sure its the same rating as this one when I heard about Marchiso and Hamsik.

But even if true, the point is Hamsik is a good talent, but he beside having a great period of top form, he has in overall been sketchy in decent in general. Not really the kinda of big impact people make it sound like.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Yeah its questionable to say the least (not only Neddie and sala), not sure its the same rating as this one when I heard about Marchiso and Hamsik.

But even if true, the point is Hamsik is a good talent, but he beside having a great period of top form, he has in overall been sketchy in decent in general. Not really the kinda of big impact people make it sound like.
:agree: totally agree.......

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
De Rossi,Aquilani,Doni and Ferrari are ready to renew their contracts with Roma.

Doni will be handed a five-year deal worth £1.4 million-a-season

De Rossi will sign a new contract worth a £2.5 million-a-year

Aquilani will get £1.25 million-a-year

Ferrari is likely to accept a new three-year deal worth £1.4 million-a-season

But still no news about Mancini`s contract he`s most probably on his way out of there since they are linked with many possible replacements.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
if they werent such romanisti we would be able to get em so easy.
word. De rossi and aquilani would be a great addition, but getting them will be just as hard as getting totti, or del piero moving away... it just won't happen. I kind of envy roma for their player-attitudes of being real romanisti, to the core. Those players are really rare.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
word. De rossi and aquilani would be a great addition, but getting them will be just as hard as getting totti, or del piero moving away... it just won't happen. I kind of envy roma for their player-attitudes of being real romanisti, to the core. Those players are really rare.
exactly what i meant, IMO aquilani would leave easier than de rossi.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Latest rumor...Real ready to offer 45mln euros for De Rossi.

Anyway I still doubt he`s going to leave Roma.
For 45 million euros they'll sell his ass ;) , de rossi would be a dream player for juve, he's great in defence and in offence. I'd say he's among 3 best CM's in the world nodoubt.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)