Alberto Aquilani (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Roma would probably prefer selling him to us than to Inter.Roma and Inter will probably be the two main contenders for the title for a couple of years as both Milan and us are going through a redevelopment phase.They made the mistake of selling Chivu and strenghtning their direct rivals.I dont think they'd make that mistake again.Plus Aquilani would know where he'd get more playing time.
Roma would prefer not selling him at all, which I beleive is also what will happen. I always considered Aquilani to be next in line, behind De Rossi and Totti as liftetime Roma players.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We will not get Aquilani! I don't even know why you are talking about, it's a dream, that's all. Why?

1. Roma hate us.

2. Why would they strengthen our team and weaken theirs, especially as we expect to be more competitive next season?

3. He is a pure Romainsta, bred through the youth system. They will not allow a symbol of theirs to come Juve. They would probably sell him half price to any toher team in the world than accept our bid.

4. Why would he want to come? He's in a team that are stronger and more competitve than ours now, he's probably a Roma fan, meaning that he grew up hating Juve. And this would be almost as controversial a transfer as Figo to Real from Barca. the fans in Italy are worse than in Spain when they hate you, you think he wants to receive death threats for the rest of his life.

5. De Rossi is his homie, and if he betrays them, De Rossi would wup his ass.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I think only us and Inter are in the race for him in Italy right now, and we might have a slight advantage over Inter at the moment. It seems like the Roma-Juve relationship is getting a little better now that Inter are in the spotlight. With that in mind it's still a long shot and will proberaly never happen. But damn this kid has potential, I think he would be our best option if we continue to play the 4-4-2 formation. I dont think we will ever see a 4-4-2 with Diego or VdV as long as Ranieri is in charge so I really hope we some how could get this kid.

Apr 12, 2004
I don't think anyone will get him. I think he was born in Rome, like De Rossi, and he won't leave, like Totti. Plus, when he;s on his game, he's sick, but he is so injury prone that he;s a waste of wages.

But I don't think he goes anywhere.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
We will not get Aquilani! I don't even know why you are talking about, it's a dream, that's all. Why?

1. Roma hate us.

2. Why would they strengthen our team and weaken theirs, especially as we expect to be more competitive next season?

3. He is a pure Romainsta, bred through the youth system. They will not allow a symbol of theirs to come Juve. They would probably sell him half price to any toher team in the world than accept our bid.

4. Why would he want to come? He's in a team that are stronger and more competitve than ours now, he's probably a Roma fan, meaning that he grew up hating Juve. And this would be almost as controversial a transfer as Figo to Real from Barca. the fans in Italy are worse than in Spain when they hate you, you think he wants to receive death threats for the rest of his life.

5. De Rossi is his homie, and if he betrays them, De Rossi would wup his ass.

Spot on, at the end of the day Roma won't even think of talking to us let alone any deal be arranged, although i'd love to here the Giallorossi fans bitch & moan at a game at the Olimpico if he were to come, but it's all just a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)