Alberto Aquilani (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    It`s just because everyone know that they are going to be sold this summer probably.If Roma says the same thing about Aquilani I bet half of the world would be after him.

I don`t think he`d go out side Italy though.He already said he wouldn`t mind Inter so he`d probably want to stay in Serie A.
    I dont think so.For sale,or not for sale,Aquilani isnt as well known as VDV and Diego_One of the reasons behind this could be the fact that Aquilani isnt a regular for the Italian NT,and also because Roma havent really done exceptionally well in Europe off late.People who dont even follow the Bundesliga would know who Diego,and especially VDV are.But i dont think anyone who doesnt follow the Serie A would know who Aquilani is.By people im talking about regular football fans.I think the non-Serie A followers would have noticed Aquilani after he owned Madrid in the second leg,but before that,im not too sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    There is an article in Gazzetta dello Sport about Aquilani to Juve but he's an option only if we fail to get Diego.
    And there will be a bidding war between us and Inter for Aquilani.
    According to Gazzetta, buying Aquilani will mean the end of Zanetti who'll go to Bayern.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    There is an article in Gazzetta dello Sport about Aquilani to Juve but he's an option only if we fail to get Diego.
    And there will be a bidding war between us and Inter for Aquilani.
    According to Gazzetta, buying Aquilani will mean the end of Zanetti who'll go to Bayern.
    Tiago and Nocerino will get the boot 1st.

my sources on Aquilani are directly from Italy. :vinny:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Well we must have at least 20mln euros ready for him if want to buy him.

Anyway I am not so sure if Roma is going to sell both Mancini and Aquialni btw.

Zanetti to Bayern? :shocked:

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    The Zanetti bit baffles me.I love Christiano,but if that needs to be done to get Aquilani..then im all for it.

Camo--Aquilani--Sissoko---Giovinco

:weee:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Secco will swap Zanetti for Ribery + cash ;)
    :lol2:

Juve Eyeing Up Aquilani & Mancini

Juventus are eyeing up a double summer swoop for Roma duo Alberto Aquilani and Amantino Mancini, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

Aquilani’s future at Roma has come into some doubt in recent months as negotiations over a new contract wrangle on.

The 23-year-old was also recently quoted as welcoming interest from Inter boss Roberto Mancini, sparking speculation that he could be set for a move away from the Eternal City.

Juventus have identified a top-class centre midfielder as their number one transfer priority for the summer, and the Gazzetta dello Sport says that Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri is pushing for Aquilani, ahead of other possible targets such as Diego and Rafael van der Vaart.

With Aquilani, who could be available for €30m, Ranieri would be able to retain his favoured 4-4-2 formation, but the signing of Diego or van der Vaart would force him change to a 4-2-3-1.

Juve are also eyeing up Aquilani’s Roma team-mate Amantino Mancini. The winger’s contract at the club runs out in 2009, and he is almost certain to leave in the summer unless he signs a new contract in the next couple of months.

An added bonus is that Mancini would be able to leave for as little as €5m, if he chooses to execute a new FIFA transfer clause.

goal.com

:lol2: @ salman

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If i understood correctly, the men from Bayern are already working on Zanetti's transfer, or at least they've shown their interest. And Zanetti can use some FIFA rule and get out of Juve since he has 2 years left of his contract.
    My Italian is still not perfect, so Mark, can you explain this better :

Con Aquilani no, lui dovrebbe affiancare Sissoko a centrocampo, ancora nel 4-4-2. Questo significherebbe (anche) relegare Cristiano Zanetti a un ruolo di secondo piano. Forse è un caso, ma proprio sul giocatore (protagonista della stagione) sono tornati con forza gli uomini mercato del Bayern Monaco. Zanetti ha ancora due anni di contratto, potrebbe svincolarsi con la clausola Fifa. Dettaglio trascurabile, lui non ha mai nascosto la sua volontà di restare il più a lungo possibile a Torino.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)