Albertini moves to Lazio (1 Viewer)

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Kovacevic is "half" owned by Lazio, so I doubt Lazio can bring him to Stadio Olimpico because they want to. It will require hard negotiation.;).
    Mutu- very expensive. Lazio has to sell first before they can buy Mutu.

Lazio will never be as good as Juve.:nasty::D:p
    Just tell me when was the last time yall beat us ;) :D

Somewhere I heard Lazio just loaned Darko and that he is fully owned by Lazio?

Anyway, which club also owns him? Real Soc?

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    So where will he be in the upcoming season. Don't you think it would be good to bring him back to Rome and off load Inzaghi?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    That would leave us with a sole striker, because i cant imagine Mancio playing with 3 defenders.

It wont happen, unless Mancini changes his style totaly to resemble one Sven used to use with Lazio.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Well, as far as i know, Lazio doesnt have ownership of his contract anymore.

His contract is in the hands of Cruzeiro or he's free agent, i wouldnt know.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    Oh f*ck!! And I mean it. Apparently the deal with Pizzaro, Jorgensen and Alberto has collapsed cause Lazio took to long.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Oh f*ck!! And I mean it. Apparently the deal with Pizzaro, Jorgensen and Alberto has collapsed cause Lazio took to long.
    This isn't the best site to be down.:p. Its good news to Juve because Lazio was on process of buidling one heck of midfield. ;). Nevertheless, I think Baraldi is one of the most capable GM based on what he has done since he took over, and I am pretty sure that he will find good replacement before the CL preliminaries. Beside, at least there haven't been any exodus that was expected, and it seems Dejan will be staying with you for a long time.
    Beside, I think Lazio already has competetive squad, with depth at defence and attack look a bit suspicious. If you can add one or two quality players in this department then I think Lazio will be favorites to take CL place again next year compared to Parma, and Roma.

Good luck on CL draw, BTW.:)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    Well, as far as i know, Lazio doesnt have ownership of his contract anymore.

His contract is in the hands of Cruzeiro or he's free agent, i wouldnt know.
    I think Sorin is still offically owned by Cruzeiro because he was on loan to Barca.

aca, do have any info. on how much did you guys actually paid for Sorin?;)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Not a dime, I bet ;)
    Thats better than Juve ever did:D

According to Baraldi, deal for Pizaro & Jorgensen is failing because of the agents involved, but that is not over yet, so we'll see..

Another interesting one is that it seems that Favalli will be going to Inter and Lazio will get Pasquale & Dalmat :eek:

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    Hey Aca, that Favalli deals sounds like one heck of a deal. I would go for it.

Let's hope that Baraldi can work some magic and still pull off the Pizarro deal.

I also heard that Baraldi said the he and Mancio would quit if Stam left.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    *aca*, Baraldi would be one heck of GM if he can trade Favalli, for Dalmat and Pasquale.
    Pasquale, though got burned by Lopez in 3-3draw, is great going forward, and Dalmat's potential is unlimited, and all for aging but steady leftback!

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by SpeD ] ++
    fiore is a bit old eh??
    stam ditto
    Fiore is around 26-27 years old. Pretty young. Just looks old cause of his facial hair ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)