Alberta Tampona Aquilani (7 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
“WE’LL QUICKLY RETURN TO THE TOP. THE MANAGEMENT ISN’T BAD AS SOME THINK.” – “The fans are accustomed to greatness, it’s true, however they have been fantastic with us. We still need a bit of patience, very soon we’ll be back where Juve needs to be. And at the end, Italian calcio will say thanks to our club. Why? There’s a great desire here to rely on young Italian players. No one gives so many players to the Nazionale like us. A Nazionale that’s starting to enjoy itself, I think. Evidently the work our management has done last summer wasn’t so bad. I repeat, the base is very solid, and we’re starting to open a winning cycle, and I want to be a real protagonist of it
Talking so much, but he isn't even in the squad anymore :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Talking so much, but he isn't even in the squad anymore :shifty:
So you would rather he go off on an unabashed tangent?

If this was done after he got word that he wasn't coming back, then at least he left with some very classy comments.

I still don't understand how he was so stupid

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Meh. I expected a lot more aswell, but he's just not the type of player to be the engine of a team. Mind you, our team needs a lot of improvement, this fairy wouldn't have done us any good in our current state.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Me too. Which is why I was so pissed off at him throughout the majority of the season, because I still think he has the ability to succeed at a big team.
To me he looks like a limited player that is not capable of giving anything more that what we've witnessed from him on the pitch. He just can't seem to develop.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he's lazy in offence...won't help the team with more than a pass. No dedication..not a willingness to take the ball to the opp box and do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)