Alberta Tampona Aquilani (24 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I expected a bit less, i was surprised to see him less injury prone and more consistent than Quaq.
We are going to miss him,if we consider Pirlo or Pazienza as starters...

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Wasn't impressed at all this season and he hardly ever looked a threat when shooting from distance - one of his qualities that I really expected us to benefit from.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Wasn't impressed at all this season and he hardly ever looked a threat when shooting from distance - one of his qualities that I really expected us to benefit from.
Sadly he was the best shooter in the midfield. :sergio:

Though surprisingly I noticed Pepe had decent shots from the left.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Quaq lost half of the season due to injury, Aquilani didnt (neither Sorensen), so he is less consistent in my books.
Quaq was much more impressive in the first part of the season (which i lost since i was in the army then), but you cant ignore that he has lost half of the season.

Pirlo also lost quite a lot of form, as he had minimal contribution in the past season. He has a steady decline in appearance and work rate, considering his age, its impossible to rejuvenate his form now. If we expect him to be a starter, we must either be ready for huge compromises in quality, or be ready to replace him with a player of equivalent value.
As we are about to sell Melo and Sissoko, this player would be Pazienza and it is really really doubtful such a limited player will be able to curry the mantle of Juve starter for 35-50% of the season...

Jul 1, 2010
Matri was part of Delneri's juve, yet he did great. So did Quag.

Aquilani is a pussy. I hope for him that he get his shit strait but he will not be missed, not after his horrible second half of the season.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He was part of Delneri's Juve, so you can't wave off the blame like that as if he wasn't responsible for being quite shit here.
Not waving it off, just saying there was a reason for decline in form.

Matri was part of Delneri's juve, yet he did great. So did Quag.

Aquilani is a pussy. I hope for him that he get his shit strait but he will not be missed, not after his horrible second half of the season.
And I tip my hat off to them. The system worked really well for the both of them

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Aquilani is a class player. He had a great start to the season and then disappeared half way through,though it has to be said that he was pretty much injury free which is quite remarkable when talking about him. I for one am pretty sad to see him leaving,I believe he'd have been great in a 3 man midfield. He simply won't work properly in a 4-4-2.

Forza Alberto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)