Alberta Tampona Aquilani (7 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
12 mil is not bad, as long as he plays in NT, we can always sell him for a decent price, unlike most of the junk Secco got us...
So hopefully the midfield is settled and right after the winger we will focus on our crappy defense, time to buy some proper wing backs, we have been delaying this for a decade!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
LIVERPOOL will decide on the future of Alberto Aquilani before the end of the week.

Aquilani's agent Franco Zavaglia is hoping to seal a permanent move to Juventus.

The Italian midfielder has spent all season on loan with Juve and they had a buy-out option of £16million.

But the Turin giants failed to meet the deadline of last weekend to take up the deal.

However, Zavaglia said: "The percentage that Aquilani will remain at Juve is above 50 per cent.

"He has three years left on his contract with Liverpool.

"I believe that in a couple of days the two clubs will reach an agreement.

"Juve should have paid £16m for the buy-out clause but I don't think there will be any problems regarding the financial aspects.

"I believe within the week everything will be resolved."

Liverpool signed Aquilani for a reported fee of £20million from Roma in 2009.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
i wasn't refering to that. you quoted third world wonder saying that it would be acceptable and asked where he had read that. my remark about common sense implied that aquilani for 10 million would be a good deal for juventus.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Yes, he also had some bad buys like every sport director, but he had to work with no budget.
Can people stop with this non sense, seriously. Juve this year spent a load of money. We were one of the teams that spent the most infact. Why do people keep saying we had no budget? WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY??? Can someone just clear this up please, it is getting really frustrating.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Can people stop with this non sense, seriously. Juve this year spent a load of money. We were one of the teams that spent the most infact. Why do people keep saying we had no budget? WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY??? Can someone just clear this up please, it is getting really frustrating.
IIRC net expenditure was 22M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)