Alberta Tampona Aquilani (5 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aquilani can only pass if X is a real number.
Yeah but in order for him to complete the pass it can only be on the diagonal hypotenuse of an isosceles triangle. To solve for H we need X, and yes, X needs to be a real number for the Pythagorean theorem to work.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'll add to the math class. Count the number of passing options he has up the field. I'd be surprised if you could find 2 open players.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nah, it's just that first he had to integrate the equation of whom to pass the ball to and he's just horrible with trigonometric identities.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Agent: 'Juve will buy Aquilani'
Alberto Aquilani’s agent insists Juventus “absolutely intend to buy him permanently” from Liverpool.

There have been reports the Bianconeri are looking for a discount in order to make the loan move something more stable.

“Juventus and Liverpool have already reached an agreement for the player some time ago,” agent Franco Zavaglia told Radiomercato.com.

The Bianconeri directors absolutely intend to buy him permanently at the end of the season and have repeated it many times.

“Everything that has been said in the last few days is just hilarious. Liverpool certainly will not give a discount and the player will leave only with the agreed-upon figures.

If Juventus do not buy Aquilani outright, then he will return to Liverpool, even if he wants to play in Italy…

“I don’t think there are any Italian clubs that can have him other than Juventus.”

http://www.football-italia.net/feb23q.html

---

Odd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)