Alberta Tampona Aquilani (3 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
Fuck it; he just needs to get angry again. He needs that fire in his belly that he's been missing for so long. For the good of Juventus, I am personally going to fly to Turin; fuck his girlfriend and come back to Beirut. Then, after finding out that his girlfriend cheated on him with a dirty Arab; he will wake up and go back to playing the way he did at the start of the season. All for the good of Juve.

Forza Juve! :flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Not enough killer passes, seems to let his head drop quickly. Although he is more of a fighter than he is credited for, helps out at the back alot and in the middle to break up play. Needs to work on those killer balls now he doesn't have static strikers up top.

Nedvěd

Fuck it; he just needs to get angry again. He needs that fire in his belly that he's been missing for so long. For the good of Juventus, I am personally going to fly to Turin; fuck his girlfriend and come back to Beirut. Then, after finding out that his girlfriend cheated on him with a dirty Arab; he will wake up and go back to playing the way he did at the start of the season. All for the good of Juve.

Forza Juve! :flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3:
Nah, Aquilani will go to Lebanon, discover the beauty of the Lebanese girls and food, dump his girlfriend, leave Juve and join Al-Nejmeh or any other Lebanese club and enjoy his life.

Edit: Just seen the pic of Aqua's girlfriend, damn she's fine.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
When I watched this video back in December, I had no doubt he's worth more than 16m. I don't know what happened to him. It might be DN's fault, no, it is DN's fault as the whole team looks really bad. One thing's for sure, Roma's Aquilani was way better than this, he can do better. I hope Liverpool would settle for something around 8m. I really like the guy *cough* and his GF *cough*.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
He's got the name that's the reason. I guess that the clubs benefits by having those players even if it's only the reputation. Although, I think he's gonna surprise us in the next season.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What have we claimed recently?
6 or 8m? I think Pool will release him for 13-14.
Juve said they won't pay more than six million euros, then the next day they said "we will get the deal done". So it looks like they're starting the negotiations through the press or have already initiated the process.

So I'd guess around 10 million or so would do the job.

Muayyad

Dec 4, 2010
Melo cost us 20m+ last season, and he wasn't worth half of that price, but proved us wrong this season. Aquilani, who started this season very brightly, could be as well worth his price just like Melo. Because we all know what a great talent he is, and how much he can offer, considering we didn't have this type of player in the midfield (Pirlo-type) since... I don't think we had a creative CM in some point of the last two decades. Diego also started as a good promise, but he couldn't keep his form when all the players around him just stopped playing football, and started wishing for the season to end.

Delneri's asking Aqua to do more dirty work than he's usually been doing in his career (in the Azzurri and Roma). He should play more upfront providing our strikes his brilliant passes (again, Pirlo-style), leaving the dirty work to Melo and Marchisio. And that's the main reason why I'd love to see Spalletti taking DN's job. He knows Aqua and he Knows exactly what he's capable of in the field and where he should be positioned. Because if you think about it, DN not only expecting from Aqualini to do stuff Melo-Sissoko have to, he's doing that also with Marchi, expecting him to do what Krasic should be doing, and destroying the best player Juve had last season and the talent Juve always dreamed to have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)