Alberta Tampona Aquilani (174 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
No worries. I wouldn't mind seeing us hold on to him now that he's been somewhat rejuvenated.
He looked really good at liverpool. The only time I enjoyed watching liverpool last season was when he played. The game flowed alot better, he's not doing that here though :(

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He looked really good at liverpool. The only time I enjoyed watching liverpool last season was when he played. The game flowed alot better, he's not doing that here though :(
He played further up the pitch for us as the link between midfield and the forwards so he had less work to do. Plus I think he's feeling the effects of his first season without injury in a long time.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Some disgraceful passing today, and certainly not the first game where he has been atrocious. For €20m? Send him right back.

On top of that he is a Italian midfielder who plays a archetypal Italian style of game. For a CM who dictates our play I'd much rather have one that plays a modern and not outdated game. If we ever get back to Europe we'll look worse than Roma.
I see what you mean by that & I completely agree with it.

He was my favourite new arrival this past summer (even more so than Krasic & Quag combined), but I think I have already started to lose my patience with him. And I really don't think I'm an impatient guy...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I see what you mean by that & I completely agree with it.

He was my favourite new arrival this past summer (even more so than Krasic & Quag combined), but I think I have already started to lose my patience with him. And I really don't think I'm an impatient guy...
:agree:
What I hate about him, is that he doesn't get himself involved in the game most of the time!

Nedvěd

I would like to see Marchisio partnered with Melo, while Ceglie gets played on the wing. Marchisio is much better in the middle and he's not apathetic as Aquilani and can put a real challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)