Alberta Tampona Aquilani (6 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Are all these praises because of the goal? :shifty:
Yes. He deserved praise for that moment.

Because apart from the goal, he barely put himself out there for the team. He doesn't get involved enough, Del Piero was doing his work for him a lot of the time. If he has that sort of technique to score such a volley, then I expect more attacking contribution, because whatever he did for 80 minutes was not the performance of a €16m player.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Good but could be much better,he was just playing it safe,a little to safe,should be more creative with passes,and dribble to open up the midfield a bit more,even sissoko did more of that,but sissoko cant pass,so Aqua should be doing it..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nice goal, Marchisio had couple of these chances and couldn't hit the target. Should impose himself more in attack and try to look for more through balls, anyway thumbs up for Aquilani.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Average game but damn that goal is something he extremely needed, hopefully we will see him raise his game a notch because he has a lot more to show.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes. He deserved praise for that moment.

Because apart from the goal, he barely put himself out there for the team. He doesn't get involved enough, Del Piero was doing his work for him a lot of the time. If he has that sort of technique to score such a volley, then I expect more attacking contribution, because whatever he did for 80 minutes was not the performance of a €16m player.
Exactly!

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Today he played deeper than normal because Sissoko played higher to destroy Bari attack - the way Momo used to play from the Ranieri era till now. When we draw Aquilani pushed higher, become more active and score a goal, decent game from him.

Jun 13, 2007
I actually thought he wasn't as involved as I would have liked him to be. Played too deep in my opinion. But very well taken goal and got us all three points. Maybe this can give him a confidence boost.

Muayyad

Dec 4, 2010
He started playing just after Juve conceded. However, even though Sissoko had a good performance today, I really miss Melo-Aquillani, and we all will miss them agains Samp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)