Alberta Tampona Aquilani (88 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have no problems with him being realistic and setting his objectives the way he wants it. My only concern is why would someone give up when there are 18 games left 54 points to be more precise. And also not to mention both Milan teams play in CL (Injuries, fatigue etc) can play roles in our advantage (Napoli in EL) etc..

Yes, realistically we are not title contenders as the Milan teams but we have a shot on it don't we? Lets keep on fighting till the end. That's all I'm asking from our players and statements like these don't boost your moral.
Actually I do understand what you’re saying. Plus, I don’t think any employer would want to see such give up behavior exhibited by an employee.

Aquilani is spot on. We have some much garbage on this team, and other team's unwanted goods, it's actually a miracle that we aren't even further down in the standings. Players like Pepe, Flower of the Flowers, Amauri, Luca Toni, Motta, and Grosso don't win you titles.
But Grosso is a world champion along with Toni :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
why is it miracle when we win, but players fault when we loses?

give credit when it's due, peasants.
Actually I very rarely see players being blamed for the losses, it is mostly the coach who is responsible for the loss yet the players are the ones who bring the victories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)