Alberta Tampona Aquilani (5 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
And that's why he'll always be a star for mid-table clubs.
Yet he was called great around these walls.
:tup:

A good player but very over rated.
you know....Liverpool fans probably feel the same way about Aquilani. i was a fan of Diego before he arrived here,i agree that he probably wouldn't shine in a top club because he needs to have a team built around him but i think people have lost all perspective because it didn't work out for him here,he is still a fantastic player,he is just not the player Juventus needed

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
There would have to be a team that already has at least some of the prerequisites for buying Diego though, or at least will in the future.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
you know....Liverpool fans probably feel the same way about Aquilani. i was a fan of Diego before he arrived here,i agree that he probably wouldn't shine in a top club because he needs to have a team built around him but i think people have lost all perspective because it didn't work out for him here,he is still a fantastic player,he is just not the player Juventus needed
Most of us wanted Alberto to stay this season. Same with Insua.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is fast becoming one of my favorite players here. Great performances and mad props to him for changing this thread into a discussion about him instead of the initial one about his GF. He was probably the signing I was most excited about this summer and I will be ecstatic when we sign him permanently.

Forza Alberto!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He is fast becoming one of my favorite players here. Great performances and mad props to him for changing this thread into a discussion about him instead of the initial one about his GF. He was probably the signing I was most excited about this summer and I will be ecstatic when we sign him permanently.

Forza Alberto!

He was my favourite player in Italy (outside of Juve), when he played for Roma. I remember the season when Roma knocked out Real Madrid. He was amazing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

He was my favourite player in Italy (outside of Juve), when he played for Roma. I remember the season when Roma knocked out Real Madrid. He was amazing.
When he has space to shoot his efforts are fantastic. Even when he doesn't put enough power behind it to beat the keeper they go straight as a laser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)