Alberta Tampona Aquilani (9 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
16 million well spent when we do. If we could spend 20 million plus on Diego who played 2 good games all year but wont dish out 16 million on a guy who fits Juve like a glove I think Marotta must be taking advice from Secco.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Aquilani - Marchisio - Melo ... throw in Krasic and that there is a serious core midfield we can build upon. :agree:
Agreed! but we need those back up players Lanza need to improve and if we are to guy pepe which i dont think we will he will be a good replacement for those last 20 minutes or so. Sissoko is a perfect back up for melo but I dont think he will stay as a back up. He says he loves juve and loves italy but we'll see. But we must keep aquilani or else we're in trouble because i dont know if we can afford 2-3 star signings next summer due to the fact of no CL money coming in.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I think it's 16 mil euros, not sure though.
There were reports that Marotta will try to lower that price and reach around 12 mln euro in january, but... we cant be sure if that is true and what will happen after two months.
No doubt about it, Alberto is a must buy, such a lovely and useful player, with such a lovely girl by his side... :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
From Marotta's comments, Del Neri's and how Aquilani talks and personality on the pitch he will stay. His Wife is having a baby also. I think he'd rather his Child grow up in Italy than Liverpool.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He is becoming one of my favourites, what amazing passing and composure, the one touch cross field ball to Pepe in the box was the sex.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
He's really a great player. I remember at one point he had his back towards the goal and someone gave him a rather awkward pass, but he controlled it brilliantly and continued the attack. Point is, Amauri or IQ would have definitely lost the ball in that situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)