Alberta Tampona Aquilani (1 Viewer)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
It'd be great news in january if we completed his transfer definitely. He's one of my favorite players in the team along with Krasic and Chiellini.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Was youtubing him. Holy shit, the guy was great for Liverpool...when he played that is. I blame Benitez for being such a dickwad, his decisions destroyed 'Pool and look at them now. took a bit but they're back in great shape. Fuck, looking at their last couple games, they might even challenge for the title.

Back on topic, Aquilani is amazing. Straight up. I'll go as far as saying he will be the most decisive and important player on the team once he hits top shape. Imagine the guy feeding balls to a proper striker who can take advantage of them and his shooting is phenomenal. He's one of the most accurate and creative mids out there. I see him playing a big role for the NT too as long as he doesn't get injured bad. Ill stop here cuz I don't wanna jinx him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Was youtubing him. Holy shit, the guy was great for Liverpool...when he played that is.
Just goes to show that youtube can make anyone look good.

I blame Benitez for being such a dickwad, his decisions destroyed 'Pool and look at them now. took a bit but they're back in great shape. Fuck, looking at their last couple games, they might even challenge for the title.
:lol2:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just goes to show that youtube can make anyone look good.
I said "when he played". Obviously he was out injured for too long a time to have a real impact.

The Portsmouth game is the one I saw. He even scored, although he did seem out of sync with the fast pace sometimes and made some harsh passes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)