Alberta Tampona Aquilani (1 Viewer)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
i love this guy, maybe its just me who appreciates the small touches of claqss we dont get from our other mids....with the simple passes, im so used to seeing our midfielders take a touch and look up before passing it off, yet he does in one smooth motion...either foot....just enjoyable to watch

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He did 2 good things today

1. Knock Cordoba out of the game
2. Survived another match without injury
That was a pretty funny indeed
Good game, very calm on the ball and spread the ball well. He can play the regista role well with his excellent vision and passing and i think he haven't play to his full potential yet will expect more from him after get gel with the team.

If he can stay healthy, finish in top 4 is not a problem. Hopefully Del Neri will start him from now on but the problem is where do we fill Marchisio as i like him a lot.
I'd always start him if he is fit.
Brilliant player. A joy to watch. He should be starting for us from now on.
Good game from him , i have enjoyed .
I love this guy, his passing/vision is amazing. Incredible technique.

:heart:
He is going to be fundamental this season.
I don't know why u guys praising him so much?

He was not that amazing u all r talking about,as if he was the best in the pitch.Were u watching another match or what?

It is a bit strange for me to hear thing like he was amazing,it is a joy to watch him or he would be fundamental this season.

I'm not saying we played it :D, I just want to see it so we can see Marchisio-Aquilani-Melo. I think it could work.
marchisio in a wide role won't go.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know why u guys praising him so much?

He was not that amazing u all r talking about,as if he was the best in the pitch.Were u watching another match or what?

It is a bit strange for me to hear thing like he was amazing,it is a joy to watch him or he would be fundamental this season.
I made a prediction that he will be a fundamental part of this team. If I am proven wrong then come back and say something at the end of the season.

marchisio in a wide role won't go.
How is that a problem in a three man midfield?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I made a prediction that he will be a fundamental part of this team. If I am proven wrong then come back and say something at the end of the season.

How is that a problem in a three man midfield?
I didn't intend u specifically,i just found the word a bit illogical to hear.And as it is your right to predict it is also my right to say my opinnion on your prediction.

The prob is that we are not gonna play with a three man midfield all the time,cos Krasic is there,If DN plays with Christmas tree,then i would agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)