Alberta Tampona Aquilani (7 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He should start every game if he will always show that level of commitment and work rate.

His footballing ability is not in doubt.
That's exactly how I feel. It was good to see him work his ass off, instead of just switching off when not in possession. I'm not saying he usually does, but plenty of gifted players seem to have that sort of attitude.

I guess he knows his role is a tad different in a 442. Bravo Alberto.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Alberto was great today, makes his passes look very easy, the short ones in traffic, as well as the bit longer ones.

Sissoko, on the other hand, as much as I love the guy, makes even a one yard pass look difficult and actually makes it difficult to control. He cant keep even the simplest of passes down on the ground, they all have to have a bounce in them.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Sissoko did exactly what he was brought on to do tonight. He's not a like for like swap for Aquilani in the slightest so in truth I don't know why you're comparing them.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sissoko did exactly what he was brought on to do tonight. He's not a like for like swap for Aquilani in the slightest so in truth I don't know why you're comparing them.

I'm not comparing them, I'm just saying what I think about a certain part of their performance. I know Sissoko is not a replacement for aquilani, nor do I expect him to do the same things, I just wanted to say he makes even the simplest passes look hard.

He also seems to halve calmed down a bit, he doesnt chase the opposing players as much as directly as before, which is a shame, that was one of my favorite things about him.

Marciano

May 21, 2009
Good game, very calm on the ball and spread the ball well. He can play the regista role well with his excellent vision and passing and i think he haven't play to his full potential yet will expect more from him after get gel with the team.

If he can stay healthy, finish in top 4 is not a problem. Hopefully Del Neri will start him from now on but the problem is where do we fill Marchisio as i like him a lot.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Marchisio has to play in the EL at least because Aquilani can't. I for one am happy that we have a lot of viable options for the CM positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)