Alberta Tampona Aquilani (6 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Would probably choose this guy over Marchisio. Think he would create far more opportunities from open play and get the ball into space for our new pacey players. Marchisio was good against Udinese otherwise he's done nothing to impress me so far while Melo has shown good displays and we need to him to maintain a good balance in midfield, he wins a lot of ball and had a ripper last night.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I was really happy to have him in Juventus, but I don't think he's going to be used too much this year. It's a shame, but Marchisio seems to have the starting spot secured for better or worse.

Apr 19, 2007
Melo is our best midfielder so although Aquilani might play better than Marchisio I think Melo would be more limited to stopping attacks then creatin in the more balanced midfield. Not sure what the best option is honestly

May 22, 2007
For once, I saw a Juventus which was content to keep possession in midfield instead of running it forward at any opportunity. I didn't think he was particularly stand out. He needs to settle in now, I'm hoping for him to grow into the team and get some assists and goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)