Alberta Tampona Aquilani (140 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Tackling or intercepting loose balls before launching Juve attacks, Aquilani has completed 359 of 391 passes in the seven games since becoming a starter for Delneri’s side - a staggering 91.82%. More important than this however is the fact that in those same seven games Juventus are undefeated, in no small part thanks to the contribution of their latest acquisition.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Let me just say that I absolutely love having this player in our team, and I breathe a sigh of relief every time he walks off the pitch un-injured.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
His passing was sublime yesterday until late in the 2nd half where it was obvious he was tired which resulted in misplaced passes. I love the guy, he is so calm when he has the ball, and very intelligent. A must keep.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's improving but I would like from him to look around the field little bit more. Several times Pepe was free, completely free but Aquilani was always trying something else. A better vision on the field and he'll be just great.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's improving but I would like from him to look around the field little bit more. Several times Pepe was free, completely free but Aquilani was always trying something else. A better vision on the field and he'll be just great.
He probably thought Pepe was gonna fuck up if he got the ball

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
that's an incredibly narrow way of thinking.
Actually it's not. What is the objective of the game? To score goals.

I don't know how you can say that he had a shoddy match when he helped provide us a goal. Can you say for sure we would have tied the match without him playing?

It's about making impact plays, not being unseen. It's the reason people loved Trezeguet all these years. He could do nothing but still provide a goal.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why do you think he was trying something else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)