Alberta Tampona Aquilani (173 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aameer

May 6, 2012
I had heard that his father said Milan won't keep him and Dalglish is willing to take him back. I feel like Aquilani would do anything to stay in Milan.
The best part is all of the "I want to win" talk and we all know how that story went. :D

May 22, 2007
Aquilani 'open to Fiorentina'
Saturday May 26 2012​

Alberto Aquilani is not wanted by Milan, but is open to a Fiorentina move, says the Liverpool midfielder’s agent.

He spent this season on loan at San Siro and the Rossoneri suggested they are not prepared to take up their option on the player.

The Italian international hopes to stay in Serie A anyway with Fiorentina, who today presented new director of sport Daniele Pradè to the media.

“The new directors Eduardo Macia and Pradè respect him a great deal and we’re waiting to talk to Liverpool,”
agent Franco Zavaglia told Radio Blu.

“We’ll see what happens. He said no to Fiorentina last year because of Pantaleo Corvino, but with Pradè it would be another matter.”

Former Viola director of sport Corvino was let go this summer after five years in Florence.

http://www.football-italia.net/19250/aquilani-open-fiorentina

Please please please please please. He's getting desperate.

Aameer

May 6, 2012
This guy really doesn't want to go back to the 'Pool! He's even considering Fiorentina, of all teams, if it means staying in Italy. This is open desperation now!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
From "I wont play for any other team in Serie A than Roma" to joining almost three others. Wait and see, he has joined every Serie A team and the end of his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)