Alberta Tampona Aquilani (156 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The comments in here :lol:

I swear to god, I thought Vucinic was going for the backhand slap on that ho, after the tackle. 4 fingers over the left eye on that ho please.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Poor Alberta was on her rags hard last night.
She wasn't comfortable with her new tampon on, that's why she went hard on Mirko with that tackle.

Fucking whore, Alberta.
The comments in here :lol:

I swear to god, I thought Vucinic was going for the backhand slap on that ho, after the tackle. 4 fingers over the left eye on that ho please.
Vuci should have slapped his eyes straight.
Or fingered his vagina and make him taste his own blood.
:lol:

Aquilani was angry because she had a pap smear before the game.
Tampax are going to sue him. They're not producing enough tampons to catch up with his periods.
:lol2: :lol2:

Keep em coming boys.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Aquilani Liverpool contract confusion

There is some confusion over Alberto Aquilani’s contract, as some sources say Milan will buy him outright from Liverpool if he faces Roma tomorrow.

The midfielder was signed on loan with a mandatory clause to buy out the player for €6m when he makes 25 appearances for the club.

Some sources in Italy suggest the 25th game will be on Saturday against his former teammates at Roma.

However, TMW have a different explanation that continues to leave the midfielder’s future in the balance.

“Even if he did play against Roma, Aquilani would not be 100 per cent a Milan player,” insisted TMW director Michele Criscitiello.

“The contract with Liverpool is very precise, as every time Aquilani plays for Milan, it is worth either an entire game or half a game.

“If he starts and comes off again five minutes later, it still counts as a full game. If he comes on from the bench, it will always count as half a game.

“Therefore if we make the calculations on that basis then Aquilani has 21.5 appearances for Milan and if he starts tomorrow it’ll be 22.5 and not 25.

“Aquilani has made 13 Serie A starts and four as a substitute, while in the Champions League he started five and was a substitute in one match. In the Coppa Italia he started against Juventus, so that counts as one game.”

Liverpool signed Aquilani for £18m from Roma in 2009, but spent last season on loan at Juventus.

FI

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's only 6M and Milan are already trying to get rid of him.

Poor Alberta :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm glad you guys loved the new title. Wanted to add a picture in the first post page but can't seem to find it.

If anyone still got the picture I posted of this whore in a tampon in Serie A thread please post it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm glad you guys loved the new title. Wanted to add a picture in the first post page but can't seem to find it.

If anyone still got the picture I posted of this whore in a tampon in Serie A thread please post it.

I remember it's still in the attachments for the Serie A thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)