Alberta Tampona Aquilani (97 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Can anyone with more knowledge of such matters please confirm to me, that...I am Right in perceiving Inler as far closer to Melo than Pirlo/Aquilani?
In style of play? Most seem to think he's an upgraded Marchisio. Check this link it's a 19 minute video of his season from this year might be of interest for you:

[video=facebook;1961533110821]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1961533110821[/video]

Depends on what we are going to play. I don't think Conte will opt for a new formation other than the one he's comfortable with mainly because he's still in the infant stages of managing a team.
His press conference gave me other ideas to be honest.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
In style of play? Most seem to think he's an upgraded Marchisio. Check this link it's a 19 minute video of his season from this year might be of interest for you:

[video=facebook;1961533110821]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1961533110821[/video]

His press conference gave me other ideas to be honest.
FUCK...he seems hugely more inventive than I had pondered, Nicholas...thankyou for the video.I already had him down as a naturally talened reader of the game, as a nturally talened interceptor, but his passing and shooting seem, easily as good as aquilani. FUCK...i had little idea of his more offensive talents. I still will hate to see Melo go, but will be very positive, if we keep Melo, and get Inler. Because Inler seems more than capable of either playing in a 3, with melo and pirlo, or as a 2, with melo.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

WOW! It's not just a usual youtube compilation, it's a 20-minute one season of greatness.

Let's just get him and Sanchez in a mega deal and use the rest of budget on full backs, that's it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
According to FI he will be playing as trequartista against Estonia.

6 million is fine.
He should always be playing in a more attacking position. I couldn't understand why Del Neri insisted on playing him so far back.

Well, maybe I just answered my own question with that last sentence

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
If we sign him for 6m then that would be a very good deal depending on his wages.

And I'm one of his biggest critics. Had tons of hope for him when he came but he was very disappointing. However, for 6m we'd kind of be foolish not to.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
considering some rather unsettling rumors in the Italian media lately, it would be great if Aquilani were to stay at Juve on a permanent basis

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)