Alberta Tampona Aquilani (9 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 24, 2006
Aquilani to stay at Juve, says agent

Alberto Aquilani’s agent is confident that Juventus won’t let the player slip through their fingers during the summer.

The midfielder’s future in Turin is in some doubt given that the €16m buy-out clause is a little steep for a club who will probably not qualify for the Champions League.

There has been speculation that Juve will try to get Liverpool to accept a smaller figure or attempt to renew his loan for another season.

However, Franco Zavaglia has told Radio Mana Mana that he believes his client will sign for the Old Lady.

“At the end of the day, I don’t think that there will be any problems,” the representative noted. “I don’t think Aquilani will leave Turin.

“Juventus have until June 30 to take up their option to sign Aquilani – all they have to do is make their move.

“It’s possible that they’ll try to get a discount, that’s part of the game, but all of the details were sorted out last summer.”

Aquilani, along with the side in general, has struggled to perform in 2011 after a reasonably promising first half of the campaign.

http://football-italia.net/mar21q.html
:tuttosport:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
got better in the second half for italy but the first half he wasnt all that good.

i still dont know if i want the club to spend 16 million on him or not.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Yeah, I enjoyed his performance yesterday. I hope Liverpool gives us a bit of a discount because he's one of those rare good Marotta moves and he should be part of "the project" going forward.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm fairly sure the club will take up the option to sign him.

And what JuveJay said on the Buffon thread is right, Juve ATM is a poisonous atmosphere for players. All four Juve players who started alst night all had good solid games.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm fairly sure the club will take up the option to sign him.

And what JuveJay said on the Buffon thread is right, Juve ATM is a poisonous atmosphere for players. All four Juve players who started alst night all had good solid games.
It's probably because Del Neri makes them train barefoot to maximize their endurance and bans use of shinguards so their bones "toughen" up. And during their break all the players have to eat five raw eggs and chug a gallon of milk as fast of possible because Del Neri's father used to do that and he's still going strong at 95. What's the harm?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Aquilani: 'Montella always a Coach'

Alberto Aquilani gets ready to face his hometown club Roma and reveals “you could always tell Vincenzo Montella could be a great Coach.”
The Juventus midfielder grew up in the Giallorossi youth academy and was thought to be a future captain until financial problems forced the club to sell.

Now on loan from Liverpool, he takes on Roma next weekend in Serie A.

“If I score against the Giallorossi, then I will not celebrate,” he pledged to his former fans. “It’s going to be a difficult game for me on a personal level.”

“It is a wonderful feeling to see Montella on the bench. He was always my ‘neighbour’ in the locker room and already in those moments you could always tell he could be a great Coach.”

It is widely reported that Juventus will not take up their option to buy Aquilani from Liverpool, said to be worth €18m, so could he go to Roma instead?

“It looks difficult, but hopefully in future.”

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Alberto Aquilani: I Don't Know Whether I Will Remain At Juventus
"I have not had any contact with Liverpool or Juventus directors," he told the press.

"There is an agreement, and I was aware it was a loan and that things would be dealt with in May. So, I am tranquil over my future now."

Aquilani has endured a struggle this term, but feels his side are ready to salvage what they can from the campaign.

"We have many strong players and a great coach, we just need some time, and we must play the last eight games like they are finals," he said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)