Albania - Greece (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
Thanks! =)

..and as much as it hurts me to admit that,but most of the article is true,I guess.

We played awfully.Our players seemed..I don't know... tired?
Let's see if they'll do better on Wednesday.I sure hope so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Congrats to Albania!! :cool::thumb:

btw, I travelled 800km yesterday, so I could saw Finland play against crappy Andorra... :D Well, Eremenko jr. was amazing, I wonder what he'll do in Lecce this year... GO ALEXEI!!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gigi2 ] ++
For the game I have to say that the Greeks won.Why?Because all Albanians speak Greek and have become Greeks!!!

wait. did you come with that all by yourself? wow. you must be really smart. are all greeks as smart as you ? coz if they are i would not want to mess with them. i think we still have time lets play the game again and greeks will win this time coz i am pretty sure they truly really deserve it. we albanians are sorry for what we did we were just messing around we didnt really want to beat you all-powerfull greeks.

leeeeech

Jul 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
jeez. dude go to the olympiacos club at PAPE. dont be lazy
i caught some of the second half of the game at the panathinaikos fan club....it was weird i took a few steps in and they all glared at me

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

wait. did you come with that all by yourself? wow. you must be really smart. are all greeks as smart as you ? coz if they are i would not want to mess with them. i think we still have time lets play the game again and greeks will win this time coz i am pretty sure they truly really deserve it. we albanians are sorry for what we did we were just messing around we didnt really want to beat you all-powerfull greeks.
hey!

i liked that!! :extatic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)