al saadi (1 Viewer)

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Whats all this
some pro western lets smudge Al Saadi thread

Al Saadi is a Juve fan
just liike you and me

He just happens to have a lot of money and a father who has a lot of power, (Just like the Agnellis)

He is inlove with football and particulary with Juventus, when we went public and choose to do this at the worst possible timing and the clubs economy started shacking inorder to save our Status as the most powerful club in Italy and perhaps the world

Lybia's National Oil company Laficos went in and 'saved' Juve at a time when the Agnelli's financial power was crippled by problems of their own with Fiat.

And they don't currently own 5.3% but 7.6% the Great Juve fan has increased his shares in the club and thus his influnence

Al Saadi has pronounced that his goal is to own 20% of Juve

He Laficio currently holds a 33% ownership of the Seria B Club Triestina from Trieste, Trieste is a coastal city who just as Genoa and Napoli has long ago past its good days,

Now Al Saadi is investing tremendous amounts of money in their harbour reviving and reopening it for oil transportaion for Tamoil (The Daughter Company of Lafacio and Juve's CL sponsor). Triestina has sets it eyes on Seria A and Al Saadi hopes that this is where Juve can groom their bright young talent in the future,

and the whole city of Trieste is breathing optimism that it has breathed in years, all thanks to this man and his passion,
and you are willing to call him evil and stupid

He is just another Juventus fan trying to make the most out of his love for the club!

Buy on AliExpress.com

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
alright I saw some people with a more neutral look on the world
and Juve hearts commented this in part 2 of the thread

I mean so what if his father is a dicator, he is far from the only one, need a mention Saudi Arabia, The Emirates or Quatar.

A lot of the world sadly isn't democratic and even a lot of the so called democracies are not really that democratic, but lets not get into that (since that would be politics ;) )

Fact is that he is a wealthy Juve fan,
Just like Moratti is a wealthy INter fan
Silvio Berlosconi is a wealthy Milan fan
and Giovanni 'l'avoccato' Agnelli was a wealthy Juve Fan

And Moratti and Berlosconi have probably much more darker conscineces then Al Saadi.

They are ready to make a big sacrifice for the good of Juve so would I and probably many people at this forum if we had the money or the power

I respect and cherish this mans genrousity towards us, and if he lives and learns perhaps one Day our memory of Al Saadi will be as found and commendable as the one we have of L'Avocatto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)