Al Pacino or Robert De Niro? (7 Viewers)

Who's number 1??

• Al Pacino

• Robert De Niro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 26, 2004
Al Pacino to De Niro? ofcourse De Niro. De Niro plays every kinds of a movie you give him, comedy, action.. While Al Pacino who is talented aswell but he is so overrated, I am not saying he is a bad actor, but he isn't the best or any better than De Niro, it's the roles in those Mafia movies that made you love Al pacino. and for the other question, Jack Nicholson is better actor than Al Pacino imo..
Indeed, Jack Nicholson is one of the very best.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
Al Pacino easily.

@DelpieroForLife: Heat is a great movie.
TBH in "Heat" specifically I enjoyed De Niro's role much more than Pacino... De Niro was simply amaizing in that movie.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Apr 12, 2004
deffinately or for that matter, anything he says in that movie
I'm not even going to look it up, but I'm going to go from memory, as I have strived to be Lt. Col. Frank Slade my entire life:

Thanks Daughny...

HOW'D YOU KNOW HER NAME???

She's wearing "florce(???)." Now that is an English fragrance, but her voice is "California Chicky"....California Chicky buckin' with the Englilsh cologne.....you call her daughny....

(Charles looks crazy and turns to his left...)

Ohhhhh Charlie, big things are going to happen to that little thing of yours....

What???

Charlie....there are three things in this world....
----Legs...i don't care if they are Greek columns or second-hand Steinways....
----Tits.....Whoooh-ahh....BIG ones...LITTLE ones.....nipples staring right out at ya....
----Now ther are two syllabals you ever need to know, son........pussy.....

You must really love women....

Above all things.......a VERY VERY distant second is a Ferarri.....

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I like to pretend I am, so I surround myself with AZN friends, and DDR is part of their culture. I'm out. Peace

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ooh i dno sly was in spy kids which was just a joke as i always loved him for his rambo and rocky films, then there's arnold who did the kindergarten friggin' cop and last action hero, both had their memorable lines. da they should of just made a film called rambo vs the terminator
the only movie i respect arnold for was conan the barbarian and maybe a bit of terminator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)