Al Pacino or Robert De Niro? (14 Viewers)

Who's number 1??

• Al Pacino

• Robert De Niro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
godfather + scarface>>>>>>>>> goodfellas
yeeah. godfather is good but it has alot of stuff which isnt true. goodfellas i feel, gets you engrossed within the gangster lifestyle and what it was like for an average wiseguy. the quality of the film and script, joe pesci, ray liotta and De niro is a winning combination for me which cannot be paralleled for me. and as for scarface that is the biggest pile of shit i have watched in my life.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
pacino. but i think De niro has a certain swagger and character which gives off the impression that hes a natural badass. i know many wouldnt agree but for me, de niro is the best actor that i have witnessed imo.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
yeeah. godfather is good but it has alot of stuff which isnt true. goodfellas i feel, gets you engrossed within the gangster lifestyle and what it was like for an average wiseguy. the quality of the film and script, joe pesci, ray liotta and De niro is a winning combination for me which cannot be paralleled for me. and as for scarface that is the biggest pile of shit i have watched in my life.
not if you were living in that generation

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
omg i cant believe u insulted scarface, i mean a man being hung whilst being chainsawed alive, cant get any better than that

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    I think Scarface is an average movie in terms of the storyline.Pacino's acting however is phenomenal.Thats the only thing that makes the movie worth a watch IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)