Ajax... what is going on? (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Those freaks in Amsterdam think they can fool us... but HAHA not me!

They're planning to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and actually get a old dude to replace him.

How do I know this? Well, let me tell you...

My brother went to Amsterdam last monday and returned today. I sent him there to spy on those weirdos at the Arena. But he only needed to arrive at the airport.

In the baggage area he saw a familar looking face. Narh... it couldn't be, but oh yes it was... Henrik Larsson! What is he doing in Amsterdam???? Very mysterious....

My Bro talked to him, shook his hand and stuff... and then he popped the question.

PK- So Henke... what are you doing here in Amsterdam???
HL- Oh, I'm just on a... hmmm... a business trip, yep that's is why I am here.
PK- A business trip eh?
HL- I gotta go... se ya!

Not so smooth is you ask me. It is so clear that he is either signing for Ajax or that he's a big-time drugdealer... you decide.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    I know ;)

But seriously... What business does Henke have in Amsterdam? Could it be possible?

I know it's pretty far out and all... but could there be a chance of seing him in a Ajax jersey?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    No, not a chance whatsoever if I had to guess. I mean, when was the last time you saw Ajax sign a relatively old player? And certainly now with so many good youngsters it just seems so very unlikely :undecide:

But never say never in football!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    No, not a chance whatsoever if I had to guess. I mean, when was the last time you saw Ajax sign a relatively old player? And certainly now with so many good youngsters it just seems so very unlikely :undecide:

But never say never in football!
    Rykaard!;). And won the CL that yeaer.:p

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    I know ;)

But seriously... What business does Henke have in Amsterdam? Could it be possible?

I know it's pretty far out and all... but could there be a chance of seing him in a Ajax jersey?
    That's be awefully stupid of Ajax. Why sell the new model for the old one?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Just read on a Dutch football website (www.vi.nl) that Ajax are after Belgian striker Wesley Sonck (24 yrs - Racing Genk). I hope they get him cause this guy is GOOD!

Lazio are apparently after him too.

Sonck's Racing Genk was champion of the 01/02 season and that was also the year he was topscrorer in Belgium (35 goals) and when he won the footballer of the year award.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Just read on a Dutch football website (www.vi.nl) that Ajax are after Belgian striker Wesley Sonck (24 yrs - Racing Genk). I hope they get him cause this guy is GOOD!

Lazio are apparently after him too.

Sonck's Racing Genk was champion of the 01/02 season and that was also the year he was topscrorer in Belgium (35 goals) and when he won the footballer of the year award.
    Alright, Sonck is excellent, a perfect replacement for Mido...in fact, he's actually much better than Mido...

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Larsson would never go to Ajax. He has stated that he either comes back to Sweden to play in a third division team or to play in a warm country like Spain or Italy.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Alright, Sonck is excellent, a perfect replacement for Mido...in fact, he's actually much better than Mido...
    In fact Sonck is not better than Mido both are good but mido is younger than sonk with 4 whole years.which gives him the edge to develop into a star player.as i said before it will be a huge loss for Ajax.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    well he might be selfish or even an idiot but he is a great player look how he settled quickly in celta vigo scoring alot of goals.and i am sure he will do great with marsielle.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    well he might be selfish or even an idiot but he is a great player look how he settled quickly in celta vigo scoring alot of goals.and i am sure he will do great with marsielle.
    he is a very good player, but Sonck too.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I agree that Mido is good but would have destroyed the team with his selfish behaviour.

Therefor, Ajax are better off without him!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    doesn't matter
    ajax has got sonck a few days ago as i heard
    5 years contract
    poor fellas
    why can't they just keep the team as it is ???
    will never understand them, even if i love them
    bte, which dutch team you support, erik?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)