Ah, that Enzo, what a joker! (1 Viewer)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
-talking about the inter goal-

Enzo Maresca: “The first goal should never have stood. It was shameful and I hope Inter lose the title on the last day again.”

one of my favourites...lookin forward to seein him next year...never should have been loaned out in the first place. hes a juventino.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Agreed. Our midfield could use a good player like him as well! Though if I were Moggi, I would focus more on the defensive problems come next summer's transfer campaign...

OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    yeah i agree, the defence should be reinforced...

i personally think our midfield is practically covered for next season with maresca and blasi coming back from loan, and maybe brighi?

still lacks a playmaker though

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
    same here... screw inter... and that batistupid goal... he wasnt worth it. piacenza could have got a draw or even a 0-1 win. but thanks to dalmat and batistupid the whole pic of the match changed. inter is a shame... i want to see a deja vu of last years last round. LOL :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    with comments like that, he should be starting in juves midfield this season.

i think he should take Tacchinardis spot....although tacchinardi is playing good, maresca has more qualitites IMO.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    I was pretty impressed by certain parts of Maresca's game in the absurd match. Notably, he struck a 1st-time 25-yard volley directly off a corner with his weaker left foot and another on the turn with his right ... excellent technique! Smart, versatile and very useful player in the way he patches the makeshift Piacenza midfield together. I used to think he's a perfect barter for Mutu in any deal with Parma but I have some doubts now :eek:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    I really, really want to see two players in Juve next year: Enzo Maresca and Miccoli!
    Me too! and don't forget Brighi too!:strong: I hope they'll back to Juve, so we wouldn't have any problem if some players injured like in this situation :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, he needs to return, he could make our midfield set, he scores and plays tacchinardi's role better.

Brighi could be handy as well.......lets get them back and PLAY THEM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)