Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case (12 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
I do find it rather petty whe a mild joking insult like Crapello instigates a breaking of the rules.
Rather those who moderate should do that and moderate the every increasing use of profanity and extremely degrading images that pass now in these pages without a comment.

If I came to these pages as a new visitor, I would very soon leave.

Let the Moderators concentrate on issues that are offensive not humourously insulting. And there is plenty that is degrading at this moment in time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
I'm not pissed at all, at least I don't think I am. If expressing your views and stating your opinion is being pissed then I am but that's all I'm doing. I don't have a problem with the warnings thing I just believe that the mods should use their discretion when warning people. I don't know if you saw my post but I already accepted that I deserved my warning for use of profanity but warning Rab for using the word Crapello is a bit harsh IMO. That's what I mean when I talk about discretion. I should've been warned but not Rab but I don't entirely blame the mods, it's not them that I have a problem with but the rules.
The rules have always been there but were not applied properly. I took off yours and Rab's warnings.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Thank god. Jeeks, this is what I call common sense, letting people celebrate the scudetto (messy situation but nevertheless) with *gasp* capital letters. Thank you.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Stuart said:
The rules are ridiculous. Is there a proper reason as to why we can't type in caps?
It's been standard etiquette on the internet for as long as it's been around. I don't think it should really be enforced in these circumstances either, but some people persistantly post using them.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
They even deleted my sig before because It had Crapello...:lol:

Well done, Mikhail.
I've found I tend to get a much worse reaction if I just pm the guy in the past, so I got into the habit of changing them. No hard feeling, I hope? :smile:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mikhail said:
I've found I tend to get a much worse reaction if I just pm the guy in the past, so I got into the habit of changing them. No hard feeling, I hope? :smile:

When I recieved that warning as Pm about Crapello thing, I never continued spamming Capello and stopped calling him Crap. I think thats how It should be done.

But I find it somehow lame, for someone else to change my own signature, instead of sending me Pm and tell me "look you have less than 12hours to change or remove that thing in your sig." I would have no problem removing It.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Seriously, I'd like to see Del Piero on a different team.

He's won everything he can with Juve and it's time for other leagues to enjoy what he can offer.

I'd love to see him in England where he could possibly turn up as a big hit as he approaches his retiring age. Don't worry guys, he will always be our icon.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Primo said:
Seriously, I'd like to see Del Piero on a different team.

He's won everything he can with Juve and it's time for other leagues to enjoy what he can offer.

I'd love to see him in England where he could possibly turn up as a big hit as he approaches his retiring age. Don't worry guys, he will always be our icon.
but it's best he stays 1 or 2 years more with us so he can take all the records and maybe win 1 more scudetto, hell be the only person to have 8 titles..considering if were going to be in serie b next year :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)