After The Del Piero Era ??? (1 Viewer)

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #122
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Add it and it will be my choice.
    here ya got it Jeeks ;)

1) Considering how he points to the fans whenever he makes an important save, yell on deffence when they look shaky, he can even kick the post angrly when we concede a goal ... it got to be Buffon..

2) I think it is obvious, he is the next big thing, the Van Basten hire no one fit it more than Zlatan...

3) His attiude is shit and bla bla bla, but who care anyway, he is on of kind football jenious not to mention that he is italian, he will arrive here and become our new icon... Cassano

4) Our youth team didn't produce somthing big lately, I think it is about time now...

5) Others, name them please

6) I don't see anyone in the current squad with enough character to replace what Alex present...

7) Symbol :confused: who needs a ****in one, I guess we can do better without such bullshit...

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #123
    And the last updated results is

Choice 7
    Jeeks

Choice 6
    DelPieroForLife
    Espectro
    ZhiXin
    del pietro
    Azzurri7
    Desmond
    Eaglesnake_1
    edpiero

Choice 5
    Nawaf (Camo)
    ZAF3000 (Zambro)
    baggio (Mutu)

Choice 4
    djleli
    John #10
    Holygr4le

Choice 3
    SobatPadi
    day walker
    axlrose85

Choice 2
    TonyMontana
    Juve_Kosova

Choice 1
    lestat_1987
    Tifoso Lou

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    And choice number 8 says that ya should stop being smart @ss Hole :D
    But I think ya r right we already have a lot of choices, it is not the easiest poll to make a choice...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    that was before you started this poll.
    i was talking about players at juventus currently.
    but if it has to be anyone out there,at juventus currently or not,id definatley go for cassano.more than 50% of my posts on these froums have been on the cassano thread afterall:D

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
    i will go for number 6 for NOW...i think almost every major club got their new icons olledi..e.g. Rooney, c.ronaldo for MU, Ronaldinho, Messi for Barca, Ballack for Bayern, Robinho for Real etc...but Juve stil has a lot of work to do...but so far i think cassano is the most likely candidate...for Italian clubs, an italian icon is important..
    e.g. Maldini- AC, Totti- Roma, Nesta- Lazio they r all italians

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)