After all, Which will be the future of the Under-20 World Youth Tournament ??? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sadly, after the recent political incidents, the tournament was temporaly suspendet.

But i havent listened any news, could someone tell me if the championship will take place in EAU after all??.

I was very excited about that tournament, it wasthe first appearance of my country in a world cup :down:.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
a lot of rumors have been said about Mexico hosting the tournament this year and UAE hostin it in 2005 but Holland is hosting it.

so i think it will be held here in UAE in the end of the year but that seems to be another problem so lets wait and see what the Fifa will agree.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    from EAU to holland??

mmmm

but in other hand is sad that the organizators of eau did his best to be at time in the championship (remodelations and so on). and now this..

just a waste of money...

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    they want but u know the Fifa but i think it will be held here anyway this year in October they suggested or something like that in the end of the year.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    It's UAE (United Arab Emirates) and not EAU ;)

The UAE have already spent millions of dollars for this event on stadiums re-development, and training facilities .. not to mention the companies that would sponsor the events, they are not completely informed of the situation .. it's like a mystery to everyone !! Plugging the wire on hosting the tournament would cost the country alot ..

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Yeah, because of that im so sorry. A lot of work wasted.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    FIFA haven't been completely clear about the tournament .. Some say that they will keep it in the UAE but postpone it to October later this year hoping that the war will be over by then .. whereas some believe that it will be staged in Mexico in the upcoming month .. FIFA should decide soon during their next official meeting ..

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    they must be quick,,cuz the players are getting older"!

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Latest news................

The World Youth tournament will take place in Emirates Arabs United from November 27 to December 20.

i think this is the final word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)