African Cup of Nations (15 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
club football should stop fkng with their tournament

besides...im sure alot of club scouts were present

u cant have it all ur way u know
club football is important and African football federation is the only one that fails to acknowledge it and keeps organizing their tournament in the winter, you could even argue that this has negative effects on the careers of African football players.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is African leagues have their off-period during winter, not summer.
it's the same for many leagues in Europe where it's too cold in the winter to play outside, but you don't see it disturbing FIFA WC or UEFA EC, they just plan accordingly because it doesn't happen every year

- - - Updated - - -

lmao all the butthurts. Its their continent they can hold the tournament whenever they want
they should have some respect for their best players

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
the coach looks younger than him :shifty:

Anyway, I'm somewhat happy that Egypt ended up losing the final. Otherwise, the media wouldn't stop praising the current shitcunt residing in the presidential palace, claiming another glorious victory during his reign of terror.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the coach looks younger than him :shifty:

Anyway, I'm somewhat happy that Egypt ended up losing the final. Otherwise, the media wouldn't stop praising the current shitcunt residing in the presidential palace, claiming another glorious victory during his reign of terror.
+ so they don't get carried away and instead focus on fixing all the issues with this team to ensure we finally make to to russia 2018!!! as much as i enjoy egypt's success in africa, i want to see egypt make it to the world cup, i was 6 the last time that happened!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)