African Cup Of Nations 2006 (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ivory is going to have a hard World cup, they have to play with holland and argentina and serbia montenegro.....almoust no chanse.....why almoust? because in football anything might happen...argentina might have another sh-t tournament.....and ivory can win serbia montenegro....so maybe second place in group.....though i doubt.....

Jul 19, 2003
Stephan said:
ivory deserved to win this tournament.....

and i am not from ivory

On what basis?

Look at the stats.......Egypt is the highest scoring team in this tournament with 12 goals scored and 2 conceded, dominated most of the games played, except for this final because of the injury of our best defender early on...which put us in shambles. Ivory Coast on the other hand has scored 6 and conceded 5 I believe, and they've been crying "foul" since Tuesday, and despite the ref gifting them a disallowed goal, which I believe was 100% correct, we still won it.

A lot of people say the bad call against Senegal helped us...well, what about the penalty not counted for Moteb in the 1st half of that game? We had about 9 clear chances on goal, while Senegal had 2...we played better overall and we shared a couple of bad calls.....so excuse my French, but Senegal can piss off.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
nosubstitute959 said:
Thanks buddy.....Record-making 5th time African Champions baby!! :cool:
how did Ahmad Hassan played in the whole tournemnet?I know he from Besiktas,he is very valuable player there..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
nosubstitute959 said:
On what basis?

Look at the stats.......Egypt is the highest scoring team in this tournament with 12 goals scored and 2 conceded, dominated most of the games played, except for this final because of the injury of our best defender early on...which put us in shambles. Ivory Coast on the other hand has scored 6 and conceded 5 I believe, and they've crying "foul" since Tuesday, and despite the ref gifting them a disallowed goal, which I believe was 100% correct, we still won it.
A lot of people say the bad call against Senegal helped us...well, what about the penalty not counted for Moteb in the 1st half of that game? We had about 9 clear chances on goal, while Senegal had 2...we played better overall and we shared a couple of bad calls.....so excuse my French, but Senegal can piss off.
you are from egypt.....so its obvious you say so....eurosport said the ref made a right desicion....

why are you so mad of senegal.....

i am not from senegal either.....

Jul 19, 2003
Because Senegal cried their eyes out after their penalty wasn't called and called us cheats and we only won because we were the hosts...etc and what have you.

I don't care what Eurosport said...I have my own eyes and I judged for myself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Eurosport in Denmark said it is a well deserved victory for Egypt. They said that they played the best football and the victory was their reward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)