African Cup Of Nations 2006 (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
As for Met3eb, he choked a couple of times, but guess what.......he helps out in attack, he pressures defenders, he makes them dizzy all game. Hossam's time has gone imo...he's extremely slow...way too slow to be starting against a team like Ivory Coast whose first weapon is speed and power, which Hossam has got none. He fell down in every single challenge on him and he gets left in the dust when he's trying to chase a ball or a defender.

So apart from his striking ability, Egypt does not benefit from him one bit in open play...and that's not enough to warrant him a starting spot.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
engonga said:
great news
mido has apologised to hassan shehata and the coach accepted his apologises
and the players asked alaa mubarak the son of the president to keep him back to play the final
did the coach has the power to choose who play the final ?

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
The only way to justify Mido's reaction to being subbed was if he had caught Shehata shagging his woman and Shehata had promised to keep him on for 90 minutes for the rest of his life!!!!!
Nothing short of a full-fledged public apology should bring Mido back!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
hambon said:
Pathatic Spoiled brat if ya ask me......no wonder he gets thrown around from club to club

Mido Shows No Signs Of Regret
London - February 9, 2006

Disgraced Egyptian striker Ahmed Mido Hossam has branded national team coach, team and football association "amateurs".

Mido will miss Egypt's African Nations Cup final against Ivory Coast tomorrow having been banned for six months by his country's FA because of a touchline row with coach Hassan Shehata.

But the 22-year-old does not regret starting the rumpus, sparked when he was substituted 11 minutes from the end of Tuesday's semi-final win over Senegal.

"In Egypt they are amateurs. The manager is an amateur, the team are amateurs, the :disagree:

association are amateurs," Mido told the Daily Express in London.

"They think they know everything. People can call me an arrogant Premiership player. The fact is that I am a Premiership player and they are amateurs.

WHAT AN ARROGANT BASTARD!!

"I have not spoken to Shehata since the incident. I don't care about him. He is a local guy. Before he was in charge of the national team, he managed a second division side. (UNCALLED FOR MIDO)

"I want to play for Egypt again, of course. But I don't regret what I did.

"I was disappointed by the decision to ban me. I don't know why they took it. If they win tomorrow now they can say they took a good disciplinary decision. They will be heroes.

"But if they lose it will be because of Mido, and the trouble he caused. That's how things go."

Egypt play Cote D'Ivoire in the final of the MTN Africa Cup of Nations on Friday.
All this is Lies Bastard! Shut up! U r embarissing the player He apologized on Tv & he went to the field on training & he cried in the arms of Sha7ata so shut the Fuck up & don't ever talk on Egypt again!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Mido apologized & hugged Shahata(the coach) & told him that he is like his father & he cried in his arms & all the team hugged them in a very touching moment & all the players asked Shahato to include Mido in the squad in the final & he told them that he is Ok but it is tottaly up to the Egyptian federation of football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo Mido.What u did was totally wrong but u returned as a big man & apologized to ur coach.(No one doesnt do horribale mistakes but the important thing is to understand ur mistake & apologize)

Jul 19, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
All this is Lies Bastard! Shut up! U r embarissing the player He apologized on Tv & he went to the field on training & he cried in the arms of Sha7ata so shut the Fuck up & don't ever talk on Egypt again!

He just copied some other source...chill out! :rolleyes:

Plus...so what if he apologized? He does that shit everytime. As far as I'm concerned, being an Egyptian and supporter of the NT, Mido can piss off from now on. Screw that egotistical bastard.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Easy there bro.... I didnt write that but i do believe that mido is a spoiled brat......I met him at a training camp in cairo egypt 4 years ago while we were under training.....he is pretty cocky i will tell you that:agree:

this is the sitehttp://www.mtnfootball.com/live/monster.php?Dest_URL=http://nationscup.mtnfootball.com/live/index.php

thanks nosubsitute for the back up....plus rep baby!!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have to work while this game is being played. :down: I hope to catch atleast the last 30 minutes. Must be an interesting midfield duel. Anybody watching?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)