African Cup Of Nations 2006 (4 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thank you for banning Mido. Thank you. I for one think 6 months is too little. His actions yesterday were an embarrassment to the whole African tournament. How sweet it was that the substitute scored the winning goal.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah we all agrre here in Cairo that what he did was completly wrong & that he deservs a cruel punishment but we all wished that they could wait after the Final so that the Egyptian campus don't get nervous about Mido's issue.Anyway he only did what he did coz he wanted to prouve to the Egyptians that he is the SUPERSTAR,they all think he is.He is stii my favourite player in the WORLD & he is also a friend So GO MIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I always want the underdogs to win. especially Ivory coast will be out numbered like 1000/1 by fans. Midos ban is sad, he obviously wasnt happy with the decision, but can you blame a guy who shows so much passion towards his nation? Or was it a case of Ibra-ego!!?? you decide.

C'mon Ivory Coast (Silence that crowd)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Personally I think the Egyptian NT plays much better without Mido. Good to hear he has realised his mistake and apologised but overall I think it's best for the NT if he's sent packing. My 2 cents :D

May 30, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Mido deserves more than 6months.
dont go overboard man ... mutu was taking cocaine or heroine i cant remember and was banne for wht a yr.... 6 months is more than enuf .. i was surprised his apology wasnt accepted though .. on the field i feel like hes the coachs assistance like in the middle of matches the coach calls him and gives pointers for the team and stuff... but wht he did was pathetic .. and an embarassment to the egyptian national team .. hes a professional .. culd ve expected it from someone else but not him .. .. let him enjyo his ban now .. i doubt it ll hold for 6 months

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Modo Bianconero said:
dont go overboard man ... mutu was taking cocaine or heroine i cant remember and was banne for wht a yr.... 6 months is more than enuf .. i was surprised his apology wasnt accepted though .. on the field i feel like hes the coachs assistance like in the middle of matches the coach calls him and gives pointers for the team and stuff... but wht he did was pathetic .. and an embarassment to the egyptian national team .. hes a professional .. culd ve expected it from someone else but not him .. .. let him enjyo his ban now .. i doubt it ll hold for 6 months

Mutu should have been banned more.

About Mido, I'm not an egyptian but I'm quite sure he has put himself in a deep sh!t infront of his fans and his coach. When the coach asks you to get Subs, get the Fvck out of the Field and stop moaning. Thats it. You can't argue a coach in a stadium full of 80.000. Not to forget that the Egyptian coach did the right choice by playing Amr. That said Cong for the win.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
I always want the underdogs to win. especially Ivory coast will be out numbered like 1000/1 by fans. Midos ban is sad, he obviously wasnt happy with the decision, but can you blame a guy who shows so much passion towards his nation? Or was it a case of Ibra-ego!!?? you decide.

C'mon Ivory Coast (Silence that crowd)
Believe me its not about hte nmre of croud it is about how they react.It's very hard to beat Egypt under such croud.Any way it will be a hard game without Mido but as I said before OUR LAND OUR CUP!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Modo Bianconero said:
Totally agree man if they only let him play the Final.Anyway Mido will be one of the best attackers in the world soon of he continue playing with such great form with Tottenham he could be heading to a big club next season. & as for Egypt we still have the Old Hossam but Abd el Zaher el sakka must not play the Final he SUCKSSSSS.

May 30, 2004
i think emad met3eb and amr zaki or amr zaki and hossam hassan can do enuf in attack.. the rest of the positions wont change .. sakka duz a lot of mistakles but if he keeps starting tht means hes doing sumthing right

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Modo Bianconero said:
i think emad met3eb and amr zaki or amr zaki and hossam hassan can do enuf in attack.. the rest of the positions wont change .. sakka duz a lot of mistakles but if he keeps starting tht means hes doing sumthing right
He only keeps starting coz he doesnt have a substitue.Anyway I thin Zaki & Hossam will start the Final & Meteb could inter in the 2nd half.Hossam will lift the trofhy on Friday insha2alla.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I would choose Hossam Hassan before Mido any day. Every game that he has played he totally outdid Mido. This is from a neutral point of view. While Hossam does not have the pace the man is a genius when it comes to positioning & finishing. Mido meanwhile seems like he is more interested in being noticed by being melodramatic & shouting instructions to everyone around. He is still young & should just concentrate on his footie.
That said I was among the one's who believed lacked confidence at the beginning of the tournerment. I could help but admit that they have played entertaining & attractive football plus scoring some memorable goals. Barakat really impressed me. Let's hope for an enterntaing finale.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Thank god Mido got banned....what an embarrasment ....i was watching the match and couldnt believe what i was seeing. All he was missing was Pampers Plus...what a spoiled brat!! The Egyptain team is much better without him.....even with the captin hosam trying to stop him he still acted so unprofessionally....its not going to be a great year for him if he keeps up his childish behavior....

UNforza Mido...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)