African Cup Of Nations 2006 (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Just watched Egypt - Senegal and I'm thoroughly disappointed. Senegal should've had a completely obvious penalty in the ending minutes, but the referee, probably affected by the crowd, did not blow his whistle. Scandalous. 2-1 to Egypt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
90' Senegal break, Kamara in the box and he beats Said who hacks him down and PENALTY!! But no, how on earth did he not give that? That was a cast-iron penalty to Senegal, but the ref bottled it.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
African Nations Cup is a joke of a tournament....Can anyone inform me which country will host it in 2 years so that i can bet my whole fortune that they will lift the trophy???

Jul 19, 2003
It's true that penalty was 100% correct, but the ref has looked away on many occasions victimizing Egypt as well (There was a PK for Met3eb in the 1st half that the ref didn't call). Don't you sit here and try to convince others that call made all the difference...or maybe none of you watched the match and just reiterating what you've read on some sports site.

The ref was atrocious towards Egypt for the entire game except for that call...so bottle it.

Egypt played better and deserved to win.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
don't do an "inter show", have seen more than one time referees give penalty for that incident , not give penalty for more clear foul on the box and give penalty when it was not.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
nosubstitute959 said:
It's true that penalty was 100% correct, but the ref has looked away on many occasions victimizing Egypt as well (There was a PK for Met3eb in the 1st half that the ref didn't call). Don't you sit here and try to convince others that call made all the difference...or maybe none of you watched the match and just reiterating what you've read on some sports site.

The ref was atrocious towards Egypt for the entire game except for that call...so bottle it.

Egypt played better and deserved to win.
:agree: :agree:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Anyway to be honest our team is much lower as a squad from these others teams as Camerron Coted'Ivoire Nigeria etc..... But if u just see the FUCKEN CROWD it's amaizing.If I was an Africane player I swear Iwould get crazy only for seeing 84000 people BOUING at me.EGYPT is the best contry in the world because of its people.FORZA EGITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

May 30, 2004
i wasnt tht disappointed even though senegal shuldve definitely had tht penalty... was happy with the win but imagined wht it wuld feel if the same thing happened to egypt .... it was almost like the same feeling i had after the juve - udinese game .. glad for the 3 points but not happy about the controversial win ... glad we reached the final of african cup .. with hard work the egyptian squad is playing really well and if we win the cup tht ll be the only reason... these referee mistakes happen ... and its really stupid to think whoever hosts the cup wins .. it has a great influence but the cup isnt rigged for their benefit .. tht was idiotic to say ... if egypt wins this thing they truly deserve it .. hardluck to senegal the toughest team egypt faced soo far

Jul 19, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Anyway to be honest our team is much lower as a squad from these others teams as Camerron Coted'Ivoire Nigeria etc.....
I have to disagree, we're playing better than any of those teams in this tournament...and our history qualifies us as one of the powerhouses of Africa.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
nosubstitute959 said:
I have to disagree, we're playing better than any of those teams in this tournament...and our history qualifies us as one of the powerhouses of Africa.
I agree that we r playing better & i went every game in th stadium but I m talking about the players & their talens.Believe me we r playing better only because of the crowd & if u went to the stadium u will understand what I m saying.Anyway FORZA EGYPT(King's of AFRICA).Waiting for the fifth cup GUYS come on we can do ittttt.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
OH MY GOD MIDO will not play the Final.He was handed 6 month ban from the National Team.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stephan said:
this sounds like racism....
It is not racisme man but I think that we will win 100%.If u only see what Egyptians r doing in the Stadium,I swear to God I wouldn't play a game as a challenger to this croud.In every game we r maybe 84000 +11 players against 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)