African Cup Of Nations 2006 (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
ahead said:
Who should play in Abu Traika's position?
Well...his perfect replacement would be Wael Reyad of Ahly...but he wasn't even selected by our incompetent coach.

Anyway...most likely either Hassan or Barakat will take up that role. I'm guessing Shehata is going to play both Shawky and Mostafa in midfield as well.

Abu Treika is pretty much irreplacable though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
nosubstitute959 said:
I'm guessing Shehata is going to play both Shawky and Mostafa in midfield as well.

Abu Treika is pretty much irreplacable though.
That's what i thought.... I like H. Mustafa's style of play, when he plays he gives a bit of freedom to A. Hassan, who can create alot when he is in his day.

Btw, will Mido start?

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
no probably mido wont play
it wont be easy without abou treika and mido
i just hope that amr zaki will be available so we wont be forced to play with the old hussam hassan
ahead said:
That's what i thought.... I like H. Mustafa's style of play, when he plays he gives a bit of freedom to A. Hassan, who can create alot when he is in his day.

Btw, will Mido start?

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Mido wont play & amr Zaki is fit to take his place the prbable line up for egypt hadary Barakat sakka gomaa I.said M.abdel wahab Shaoky Mostafa A.hassan Meteb & Amr Zaki
It's not bad as I thought... I have a feeling that A. Hassan will be the hero tonight.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
mabrouk and in shaa allah always victories for egypt
i liked hossam' goal,amr's pass was wonderful
nosubstitute959 said:
Egypt 4-1 Congo

Egypt Goals by: Ahmed Hassan (33', 89'), Hossam Hassan (41'), and Emad Met3eb (58')
Congo Goal by: El-Sakka own goal (45+2')

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
No problem. I am libyan so i gots to cheer for you guys after we got ousted.....

Tarek El-Tayeb.....Midfield Genius of North Africa.....too bad the rest of the team sucked...

Forza Egypt & Tunisia!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
hambon said:
No problem. I am libyan so i gots to cheer for you guys after we got ousted.....

Tarek El-Tayeb.....Midfield Genius of North Africa.....too bad the rest of the team sucked...

Forza Egypt & Tunisia!!
Thanx man u have a great Arabe spirit, Tark is really one of the most talented players I'v ever seen, he just need some support from the group.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
and if tunisia and egypt meet in the final
u will be for which country:)
hambon said:

Forza Egypt & Tunisia!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)