[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@ahmed: sorry i went out of line earlier my bad, it just pissed me off that people credit this to luck and not to a team playing the entire 95 mins really well. my bad for that was not intended.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
@ahmed: sorry i went out of line earlier my bad, it just pissed me off that people credit this to luck and not to a team playing the entire 95 mins really well. my bad for that was not intended.
dude, c'mon, really? you have absoutely nothing to say sorry for, you're my brother. Egypt were all over Algeria today, you could see the way they were so determined to get there..just the ending was so dramatic and lucky for the Pharaohs :)

by the way when is the playoff match? will it be a 2 legged affair, one in Cairo and one in Algiers?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Alf Alf Alf milyooon mabrook to all EGY Fans..
Bisco.. Wahdan.. Hazem..

Killer win and hopefully this will help boost the team for a better play on Wednesday..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
dude, c'mon, really? you have absoutely nothing to say sorry for, you're my brother. Egypt were all over Algeria today, you could see the way they were so determined to get there..just the ending was so dramatic and lucky for the Pharaohs :)

by the way when is the playoff match? will it be a 2 legged affair, one in Cairo and one in Algiers?
no worries bro, as for the play offs i think its justo ne final game which will take place on wednesday in Sudan.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
One game to be played in Sudan. A Nuetral field.
But knowing how Sudan and Egypt are close it will be as if its played in Egypt again :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
One game to be played in Sudan. A Nuetral field.
But knowing how Sudan and Egypt are close it will be as if its played in Egypt again :D
thanks yamen, yeah its in sudan. algeria wanted tunisia we wanted sudan and there was a draw that resulted in the match taking place in sudan next wednesday. its a good thing for us but its going to be a hard game i think its going to be more harder than tonights game but hopefully it goes well.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Egypt vs Algeria

Saturday, November 14, 18:30 GMT.
Cairo International Stadium, Cairo, Egypt

Nile Sports - Arab Comm. - FLV 320*240 - 1150 Kbps

Goals

First Goal for Egypt by Zaki 3
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Egypt by Met'eb 95
Click Here for Video

Extras

Danger free Kick for Algeria saved by AlHadari 18
Click Here for Video

Danger free Kick for Algeria 38
Click Here for Video

Nice Save by AlHadari 57
Click Here for Video

Egytian Players & Fans after Winning the Match Against Algeria 14-11-2009
Click Here for Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Egypt 1-0 Algeria
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Egypt 2-0 Algeria
Click Here for Video

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A deserved victory for Egypt, congrats for all of you Fara3ina out there :)
And may the best qualify in Sudan..

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
thanks yamen, yeah its in sudan. algeria wanted tunisia we wanted sudan and there was a draw that resulted in the match taking place in sudan next wednesday. its a good thing for us but its going to be a hard game i think its going to be more harder than tonights game but hopefully it goes well.
most important thng is not to get over confident. You know how the media are in egypt.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
what i care about the most now is the algerian fans going back to there hotels, or airport safely with out any un-necessary contact with the egyptain supporters so they dont make an issue of it with fifa. tomorrow we start looking at wednesday.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Egypt should've qualified already. The away goal should've been counted really!

anyway, good luck in Sudan.

TA7YA MSR :juventus:

congrats to all egyptians...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's over for Algeria IMO...they must be mentally shattered now, especially with the way the game ended...it is Egypt's game to lose now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)