OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #4
    Fuck. The Dessert Faggots scored :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, they have been the best/most consistent team thus far.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #10
    Tunisia vs Senegal
    Nigeria vs Algeria

Tunisia and, to a lesser extent, Nigeria have lucked their way to the semis. Tunisia drew 4 games to get this far (notwithstanding that 3-0 drubbing of an overachieving Madagascar), and Nigeria (aside from edging out Cameroon) haven't really played any team of note. Senegal and Algeria should be the teams contesting the final. Ivory Coast put up a fight yesterday; that was a pretty good game.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    African Cup of Nations 2019! Any of you peasants watching this?

Egypt, Cameroon, and Morocco have already been sent packing.

luckily for me and my well being I fake faned the shit out of this tournament! and for good reason.

this team consists of a bunch of drama queens, trannies, and faggots. the Egyptian football federation should be called the Egyptian thieves federation, if Egypt was a decent country the bare minimum that should've happened was this federation should be banned following the catastrophe that was Egypt in Russia 2018!! once again I dodged a bullet by not buying tickets to their matches... a bunch of pathetic bastards who didn't even have the decent courtesy of greeting or apologizing to the fans who traveled the length and width of Russia just to support their ungrateful faces.

finally, this whole business with warda and how the players ( including salah) defended his actions speaks volumes of how these players don't give two flying fucks what people think.... oh did you watch that lame ass ad Pepsi had the players make if they get knocked on their asses??? TOTAL DISGRACE.

So all in all good riddance to what is by far Egypt's worst side since I can remember.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #12
    luckily for me and my well being I fake faned the shit out of this tournament! and for good reason.

this team consists of a bunch of drama queens, trannies, and faggots. the Egyptian football federation should be called the Egyptian thieves federation, if Egypt was a decent country the bare minimum that should've happened was this federation should be banned following the catastrophe that was Egypt in Russia 2018!! once again I dodged a bullet by not buying tickets to their matches... a bunch of pathetic bastards who didn't even have the decent courtesy of greeting or apologizing to the fans who traveled the length and width of Russia just to support their ungrateful faces.

finally, this whole business with warda and how the players ( including salah) defended his actions speaks volumes of how these players don't give two flying fucks what people think.... oh did you watch that lame ass ad Pepsi had the players make if they get knocked on their asses??? TOTAL DISGRACE.

So all in all good riddance to what is by far Egypt's worst side since I can remember.
    I agree with everything you said. I can't believe there are murmurs of handing the federation over to the army. FFS! Bala7a and his cronies are a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

That AD was so cringe, and keeping that little midget faggot Warda on the team was an utter disgrace.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I agree with everything you said. I can't believe there are murmurs of handing the federation over to the army. FFS! Bala7a and his cronies are a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

That AD was so cringe, and keeping that little midget faggot Warda on the team was an utter disgrace.

handing this to the army would be the last nail in what is Egypt's footie. you and I may find this disastrous, but not madame soad, or miss mervet or the rest of the milf's who go to the shooting club in dokki!! who have no business with footie yet think it's a good idea the army should take over everything as long as it doesn't affect their lives in whatever compound they live in...

did you notice the fans? I watched a video of the fan after the knock out match.... my god some people seriously have no idea about football!!! some actually applauded the players following the loss!!!!! oh dear lord.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    handing this to the army would be the last nail in what is Egypt's footie. you and I may find this disastrous, but not madame soad, or miss mervet or the rest of the milf's who go to the shooting club in dokki!! who have no business with footie yet think it's a good idea the army should take over everything as long as it doesn't affect their lives in whatever compound they live in...

did you notice the fans? I watched a video of the fan after the knock out match.... my god some people seriously have no idea about football!!! some actually applauded the players following the loss!!!!! oh dear lord.
    I was recently in Egypt. The country is so toxic and full of delusional cunts. So much stupidity and ignorance. Tbh, purging 90% of the population would do the rest of humanity a massive favor.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm kind of glad Egypt flopped badly. Nothing against the ordinary people or players, I just like seeing favourites lose because I'm sad.

To fucking South Africa as well.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #19
    I actually wanted Egypt to reach the final and lose :p

The first semi is in under 4 hours - Tunisia vs Senegal. I'm totally behind Senegal for this one. Fuck those lucky Tunisian cunts, who have undeservedly made it this far, playing some of the worst football I've seen on display by a traditional powerhouse in an AFCON tournament in years.

Algeria vs Nigeria follows in about 7 hours, and I think the North Africans will edge the not so mighty eagles to take their rightful place in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)