Advice needed for a difficult decision... (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from school, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep downI just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my Daihatsu rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff and try to repair it myself?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    :D

Thats just the point Miss D, it's supposed to be a joke, I just copied it off another forum, I have neither problem ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    This reminds me of the other night. I was at a mate's place with a bunch of friends, some of them being girls. We'd been chilling for a while when somehow we started telling eachother jokes. Call it immaturity on the males' part, but it took about 5 minutes of explaining each joke for any of the girls to get it :wallbang:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    This reminds me of the other night. I was at a mate's place with a bunch of friends, some of them being girls. We'd been chilling for a while when somehow we started telling eachother jokes. Call it immaturity on the males' part, but it took about 5 minutes of explaining each joke for any of the girls to get it :wallbang:
    Were the jokes that bad Graham? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)