Adrien Rabiot (26 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Thinking about all the salty fights I had here defending Rabiot. Gives me great satisfaction.

There are too many on this forum who don't understand what football is about.

If we're smart, we're trying to renew his contract. One of our most important player.

- - - Updated - - -

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Poor @Bianconero81. At least nightmares end when the sun rises. Rabiot has been tormenting him for years now.
It's ok Bro. I stopped watching our games. When Serie A becomes an afterthought because Italy is like the Egypt of Europe, with its counterintuitive and myopic ways, consistently finding ways to shoot itself in the foot, I will perhaps feel vindicated in giving up on football entirely (I'm edging closer to that day, and the presence of Fagiot, Failegri, shitty laws that penalize Juventus among other factors is only making it easier for me to transition to basketball full time).

I do appreciate the mentions though, and I thank you for thinking of me, even if it's when the player I probably dislike the most scores.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about all the salty fights I had here defending Rabiot. Gives me great satisfaction.

There are too many on this forum who don't understand what football is about.

If we're smart, we're trying to renew his contract. One of our most important player.

- - - Updated - - -
:cookie:

- - - Updated - - -

I remember certain Franchman back in the days that would bring our fans to exctasy, while bringing misery to opponents. Zinedine Zidane. Can anyone tell the difference? @Bianconero81
Please don't go there - it makes you sound like our Murican friends with their asinine McNuggets to Vidal comparisons.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero81

Rabiot, the hero.

Dybarbie the phaggoty little soyboi bitch

:snoop:
Don't be that dude. Remember 3-0 Barca? Who was the hero then? Don't be a revisionist little fuck :D :b81:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He's doing well now, good for us. He's still prone to laziness on the pitch, still has those matches where he looks like he doesn't give a fuck, and most important of all he's not worth €7M/year. It's upsetting that we can't even cash in on these good performances, since he's only on a 1 year extension and if it were anything more, he'd probably be strolling around on the pitch for 90 minutes again just like he used to. His is among the worst kind of attitudes in a team sport.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's doing well now, good for us. He's still prone to laziness on the pitch, still has those matches where he looks like he doesn't give a fuck, and most important of all he's not worth €7M/year. It's upsetting that we can't even cash in on these good performances, since he's only on a 1 year extension and if it were anything more, he'd probably be strolling around on the pitch for 90 minutes again just like he used to. His is among the worst kind of attitudes in a team sport.
He’s been our best midfielder for two years. Maybe his performances are due to his contracts or maybe he’s in the prime of career and hence the consistency. He costs us less than Locatelli but has been more consistent and does a lot more than him. Yet Locatelli’s poor performances have excuses while Rabiot’s repeated good performances are not enough. I hope he signs an extension. I’d rather not lose one of the few good players we have when we have glaring issues across the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)