Adrien Rabiot (23 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Despite the move that lead to Kostic’s assist this was largely another rather frustrating performance from him in terms of his passing and decision making, it’s as if his head is currently somewhere else(probably at the next fat contract), nonetheless he did still put in a lot of work off the ball and was once again solid defensively, however he absolutely needs to get his game together soon because he currently seems way too bland for the wages that he commends.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He was fundamental for the goal we scored last night.
He was decidedly average, perhaps even subpar for the rest of the game, and it was Kostic who provided the assist for the goal.

Overall, his performances have ranged from mediore to below average this season - definitely not worth what he's getting and absolutely undeserving of a renewal/extension.

Easily the worst and most dislikable (pseudo) "captain" in the club's history.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He was decidedly average, perhaps even subpar for the rest of the game, and it was Kostic who provided the assist for the goal.

Overall, his performances have ranged from mediore to below average this season - definitely not worth what he's getting and absolutely undeserving of a renewal/extension.

I hope he gets an extension so that he can live rent free in your head for years to come :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I was only talking about the game against the rats. He was fundamental for the goal we scored. My statement remains correct.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Capitaine Rabiot :touched:
You like him too? :sergio: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he gets an extension so that he can live rent free in your head for years to come :touched:
At the expense of getting someone better or becoming a better team? How petty of you.

I'm just saddened, repulsed by the notion that this abomination wears the captain's armband. A once proud and storied club has now stooped to such lows that this human excrement not only has the opportunity to wear our colors but also lead the team as captain. Fuck this shit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Despite the move that lead to Kostic’s assist this was largely another rather frustrating performance from him in terms of his passing and decision making, it’s as if his head is currently somewhere else(probably at the next fat contract), nonetheless he did still put in a lot of work off the ball and was once again solid defensively, however he absolutely needs to get his game together soon because he currently seems way too bland for the wages that he commends.
His mom will demand another one-year deal at a high rate and Jj will acquiese

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's next in the lineage of terrible players that have become leaders for this deranged staff, following Alex Sandro and Bonucci

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
at this moment his market value is close to zero, unless someone wants him already in january
Agreed, unless a team has IMMEDIATE needs at midfield and is willing to pay 6-10m to get him right now. Like supposedly Man U wanted last January. At this point, I think our dire need in midfield makes any movement of him this January unlikely. However, if we grab 1-2 midfielders on loan in January (loan with obli obvi) then I could see us possibly parting with him if a PL offer comes.

Please dear god don't extend him unless we're talking reduced wages. 3-5m net range.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agreed, unless a team has IMMEDIATE needs at midfield and is willing to pay 6-10m to get him right now. Like supposedly Man U wanted last January. At this point, I think our dire need in midfield makes any movement of him this January unlikely. However, if we grab 1-2 midfielders on loan in January (loan with obli obvi) then I could see us possibly parting with him if a PL offer comes.

Please dear god don't extend him unless we're talking reduced wages. 3-5m net range.
i'd surely keep him until the end of the season. imagine the replacements lol. and let's be honest, regardless of finances, he's doing all right. when you consider his star salary though, he should start banging goals this season too to deserve that. last season's rabiot had acceptable price/performance ratio, this season he's back to his bare minimum effort performances, which is not worth much more than locatelli's 3.5m indeed

btw i hate his attitude, i hope we don't extend and somehow giuntoli finds someone cheaper with similar physique and better drive

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
i'd surely keep him until the end of the season. imagine the replacements lol. and let's be honest, regardless of finances, he's doing all right. when you consider his star salary though, he should start banging goals this season too to deserve that. last season's rabiot had acceptable price/performance ratio, this season he's back to his bare minimum effort performances, which is not worth much more than locatelli's 3.5m indeed

btw i hate his attitude, i hope we don't extend and somehow giuntoli finds someone cheaper with similar physique and better drive
I mean, if we bring in Samardzic and de Paul on loan like some rumors suggest, I wouldn't mind letting him leave this January to EPL.

We got Miretti, Locatelli, McKennie, to add to those two for three midfield positions and no competitions other than Serie A and Coppa Italia. I'd rather the 6th man on our midfield depth chart be a cheap young player like Nonge for Coppa and filler minutes late in Serie A or an emergency. Even Caviglia could be added to the list before Nonge.

His wages are too much for the end product. Besides last year, thats always been the case. Sure, he isn't awful and does a lot of gritty work people don't see or don't care about when they bitch about him but his contributions aren't 7m net valuable imo.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You like him too? :sergio: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

At the expense of getting someone better or becoming a better team? How petty of you.

I'm just saddened, repulsed by the notion that this abomination wears the captain's armband. A once proud and storied club has now stooped to such lows that this human excrement not only has the opportunity to wear our colors but also lead the team as captain. Fuck this shit.
Nah man, he’s a symbol of this era just like how Aquilani and whatever other mediocre fuck we had in the past. He’s a perfect representation of the club became.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 18)