Adrien Rabiot (18 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That moment when he jogged to beat the ball to the byline.

Adrien, we've seen you actually run. And I remember because I was shocked at how fast he is when he wants to be.

He's for the axe this summer. We need dependable consistency and he ain't it. I think renewing for this 1 year was probably a good call because it was low risk and because last year he was balling hard. Even if he comes through strong the rest of the year I'd say goodbye. He's too expensive for us even when he's winning us games.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
That moment when he jogged to beat the ball to the byline.

Adrien, we've seen you actually run. And I remember because I was shocked at how fast he is when he wants to be.

He's for the axe this summer. We need dependable consistency and he ain't it. I think renewing for this 1 year was probably a good call because it was low risk and because last year he was balling hard. Even if he comes through strong the rest of the year I'd say goodbye. He's too expensive for us even when he's winning us games.
I am glad you came to your senses about rabishit.
Now we could hope Giuntoli sees the same and get rid of this lazy mofo. We can't ask of the fraud to stop playing him because rabiot is his partner in crime and they will support each other forever.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can't wait until this guy proves you guys wrong, in the second part of the season, when his contract starts expiring. He's gonna deliver masterclass performances and you'll again say he's our best midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)