Adrien Rabiot (36 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Glad to hear, his impressive start this season has been integral for us. I saw him once passing the ball. Or something. I've barely seem him come to think of it. Has he played this season?
Hope he can find some form again because with the setup we have his contribution isn't really sparking.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Opportunity was ripe this summer. He had a good season, EPL teams were interested...we could have got decent coin for him. Now his career pattern of inconsistent football has returned.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Opportunity was ripe this summer. He had a good season, EPL teams were interested...we could have got decent coin for him. Now his career pattern of inconsistent football has returned.
His contract here was done, he was a free agent in the summer and we just resigned him on a free basically.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

I don’t blame him. I’m his mind the morons at the club already paid him thru two large contracts with little to warrant either. Why not have the morons pay for another go-around.
And ours are only morons who are willing to pay his heavy salary. No one is interested to sign him, even for free, this must mean something. Fraud and those blinded by his words (.l.) are only ones who don't get it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He is doing a lot of work that goes unnoticed on TV. Today, though, he was very visible. An assist, a huge miss, and almost a second assist if Weah didn't miss an open net.
Put one on a plate for Milik too who mistimed his header.

He has been mixed so far this season but I thought he had a very good game today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)